Nuclear: AREVA (socatri) and ASN (state) lie like 1986

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/08/08, 20:03

Well, that's interesting: http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... nomme.html

The people concerned in the first place do not want to let it go: so much the better!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/08, 21:59

"ONE" (only) expert ... is that good enough?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 11/08/08, 11:16

and above all, expert ... "independent" from whom? ...

The city of Bollène also announced its intention to bring a civil action against Socatri in the name of the environmental responsibility law (LRE) adopted on July 22. Three residents of the Socatri site, as well as Greenpeace and the Sortir du nuclear network also filed complaints. (AP)

finally ! nuclear power plants will be banned!
Anyway, I don't see how they were able to pass the ISO14001 certification concerning environmental discharges ...?
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 11/08/08, 12:07

Anyway, I don't see how they were able to pass the ISO14001 certification concerning environmental discharges ...?

It is well known, irradiation that you germs, so it makes the environment healthier ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 11/08/08, 13:30

: Lol: ... : Evil:

in any case, what I take from the story:

socatri-areva-edf tells residents "everything is fine you are not more contaminated than usual"

if there had not been the CRIIRAD independent body to measure and expose the lie (like Chernobyl in 1986), as well as Greenpeace et GET OUT OF NUCLEAR :

well the 3 residents would be alone in front of a giant lobby which would have told them "for your compensation see with the competent services" ...

proof that they should not be constantly hit and that they are the only independent organizations to defend the population, it is a bit light. Besides, how is it that they are only 3? the others work at EDF or what?
0 x