Pantone in the Landes

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
physical
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone in the Landes

by physical » 26/07/08, 09:11

Hello
I just discovered the Pantone system and I would like to be able to start installing it on a bx 1.7 TD so I am looking for contacts of people who have already installed around Mont de Marsan or even further
I work in the recovery of metals so I can have access to a lot of copper and stainless steel parts at a good price ...
I also have knowledge in mechanics
Thank you in advance for your messages and long life to econology.
0 x
Regenwasser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Regenwasser » 26/07/08, 11:39

you speak englisch? ya better oulie pantome rolls to the american.
Inform your friends as many people as possible I don't want to pay H2 at the pump. it is self-productive.
http://waterfuel.100free.com/car_electrolyser.html

watch the link, videos on you tube;
find a turntable (neutral metal), a PWM (ebay) a good jar and get started more people will roll like that the state will change little to be of policy.

Hydrog. a self feeding, you dream or what your smoking too much chit is what people answer me when I talk about it. (like the water engine) they know better than me, however, I drive and it works.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/07/08, 17:09

Hello
I just discovered the Pantone system and I would like to be able to start installing it on a bx 1.7 TD j

you speak englisch? ya better oulie pantome rolls to the american.
Inform your friends as many people as possible I don't want to pay H2 at the pump. it is self-productive.

Diesel BX 1,7 Turbo

I think Mr is talking about water doping, the (Americane worse) on water doping ???

There is a lot of information on this forum go dig on the wiki and in many posts the subject is broached so it's a forum question, answers and sometimes off track.

Hydrog. a self feeding, you dream or what your smoking too much chit is what people answer me when I talk about it. (like the water engine) they know better than me, however, I drive and it works.

Could you make us a post on your montage? or at least advance some figures before assembly and after assembly

You tub is sometimes impressive to watch but to do everything you see on these videos there is a margin.

Andre
0 x
Flytox

Re: Pantone in the Landes

by Flytox » 26/07/08, 23:33

Hello phisime

We are a "neighbor" (near Bayonne).
The continuation in personal message if that interests you. :P
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/07/08, 01:23

: Arrow: Nice inventory at the Prévert of everything that the net provides as information on hydrogen generators ...
There is even utopiatech ...
0 x
Vincent_des_Landes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Vincent_des_Landes » 01/08/08, 17:12

Hello, I too got to know this recent engine, and that interests me a lot. I live 40 km from Mont de Marsan and I want to give you a hand. If that interests you. cordially
0 x