1st question

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 14/09/05, 22:46

Hello everyone,
for starters I have to introduce myself.

I'm called Rayan, 27 years, married, a little chicken 2 years pass, I live at the haven seine maritime high normandie I work at the chain for a major car brand whose logo is a rhombus (shh I did not tell you anything :D )
and my hobbies: PCs, motorbikes, but advent everything I take care of my little family: rolleyes:

for some time I am looking for information on biofuel and energy systems for housing such as wind turbine solar panel etc

so by this research I'm falling on this forum I have to study the pantone system and will do me shoulder for a first manufacture (on a lawnmower surment) by a cauldron for the assembly but later I would like to mount the system on my old R21 gts before it goes to the case but It is complicated for the carburetor and the accelerator I saw that the question was already asked, I understood that one could keep the carbu but some would have a diagram for the assembly with system of carburation and also to know what diameter of tube use because I think that they will have to be logical bigger;)

thank you al avence : Lol:
0 x
hoedic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hoedic » 15/09/05, 08:07

see in the intake valves for gasoline injection engines, I found for cheap because qu'inusables and quantity in breakages.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"