Open source free energy: an idea?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Chep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Open source free energy: an idea?

by Chep » 24/07/08, 02:42

I think I have a piece of stuff about free energy.

I still have nothing to experiment with but if you like the idea then we can call it a free energy econologist machine

I have nothing to draw this sorry evening.

1st: 2 axes

Above, on the first axis, a flywheel with inertia, which we want as long as it is unbalanced. (I like the idea of ​​the arm stretching out during the descent and going in to go back up, but it's not the debate, it's detail afterwards). we can use a simple metal disc with a rod and a weight if we want

on the periphery of the steering wheel a hole, which is connected to an articulated rod which will sink into a piston (I am zero in mechanics but basically we have a kind of crankshaft / gravity wheel

just above the bottom axis, we have the above named piston.
The end of the articulated rod coming from the steering wheel is equipped with a magnet (a sturdy good that does not demagnitize quickly)

The piston at the very bottom, has a more powerful magnet (and heavier but who cares it does not move) in any case oriented so as to repel the other.

Until then everything is fine, gravity lowers the piston and the magnet makes it go up.

Or but you are going to spend as much energy to bring the magnets closer than to make them repel. normal what we do not change the laws of physics. ,)

On the bottom axis there is a hamster wheel which passes through the piston. this wheel turns at the same time as the steering wheel thanks to a frictionless belt (C) by chep

It is surrounded by relatively thick mu metal all around except around the tier which corresponds to the rise of the piston.

Anyone follow?

-So the weight at the periphery of the flywheel turns the flywheel, the hamster wheel and lower the piston,
-Just after the "bottom dead center", thanks to the inertia of the flywheel, the weight begins to go up, the opening of the wheel lets the magnetic field pass,
-The piston magnet takes a big push almost to the "top dead center"
-the wheel closes and the inertia of the steering wheel turns it until the downward fase or gravity returns added
-and even
-and even
-and even

This, if I'm not mistaken, is it called a perpetual movement? or in 150 years when the rare earth magnets will be demagnitized and it will stop they will break my sugar on the back?

Having of course taken care to make a major axis, we can couple them in an even, symmetrically opposite number to attenuate the vibrations and increase the power.

Be careful to put a system to close the wheel completely if you want to stop the machine.

I know it was tedious to read but hey, what is it?

Correction of spelling mistakes 24/07/2008 Capt_Maloche
0 x
Chep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chep » 24/07/08, 03:47

I answer to myself because I can't take it anymore. I've been going around in circles since the end of aprem, I can't stop thinking about it, I can't see who can't go.

To further help the system, you can even replace the metallic disc on the steering wheel with a gravitational wheel, either with a magnet or a hammer.

This is something that is already basic, runs "almost" or in any case runs for a long time with the momentum it has.
The counterweight accelerates the systems downhill and has inertia when climbing.

mounted it does not weigh anything thanks to the magnetic field whose inertia is used almost entirely (1 small phase of loss at the beginning and end of mounted before the opening of the magnetic field, that's it)

The only losses of the system are the friction of the axle bearings, the belt and the air.

The bearings can easily be replaced by magnetic levitation axes too and therefore more friction at this level.

The set can be placed under a vacuum bell if the friction against the air was really annoying but if the counterweight has an aerodynamic shape, it limits the problems (it may even have a form of screw to create a wake on shape of a vortex, if it turns quickly it will use the vacuum to create the next turn, or it could be surrounded by pvc and pass to flush with a large plastic ring to make static electricity in addition, either for the decor - nice sparkle, either to be stored as in a pseudo testaika or other)

The only thing that I see as a real loss of energy is the belt that spins the mumetal wheel. but a hamster wheel is light and on a magnetic axis without friction .... a very small strap would suffice

I saw magnets of 300gr with 78kg of adhesion force, the smaller model is 80g for 23kg of force
I don't know how we calculate that but in repulsion a magnet which has 78k of force which must push back 80g + loss of inertia of the wheel (and which pushes 23k) it still represents a big push no
Taking super below what I imagine we must be able to rotate a counterweight of several tens of kilos .... not too good to keep the power for the load behind.

If on the back of the steering wheel we make a disco generator like on André's wind turbines ...
Does that mean we make juice?
So we transform gravity and magnetism into electricity simply by using inertia.

No laws of physics are broken.

It remains to be seen if we can manufacture with this energy 2 times the amount of magnet used before it demagnetizes. There we will have one on unit.

No I am super serious in addition, I hope that nobody will find anything to complain about. And at worst, let's say that if it turns 1 week by producing 1kw / h and that after it takes a guy to go to revive it, it would not already be pretty good and clean?

A quartz fact, we could not call it a magnetic shutter motor by chance?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: Another stupid idea. Open source of course

by Capt_Maloche » 24/07/08, 09:20

Hi Chep,

yes, yes, this is a "false" idea, go read the pages of the link that I placed for you below, from page 84 to 100

chep wrote:I think I have a piece of stuff about free energy. Well you do well to believe

I still have nothing to experiment with but if you like the idea then we can call it a free energy econologist machine

I have nothing to draw this sorry evening. Too bad, it must be done, the text must accompany a diagram, otherwise few readers

1st: 2 axes

(I like the idea of ​​the arm stretching out during the descent and going in to go back up, but it's not the debate, it's detail afterwards).
it doesn't work because the sum of energies at stake is zero, already tested

Until then everything is fine, gravity lowers the piston and the magnet makes it go up.

Or but you are going to spend as much energy to bring the magnets closer than to make them repel. normal what we do not change the laws of physics. ,) All right

On the bottom axis there is a hamster wheel which passes through the piston. this wheel turns at the same time as the steering wheel thanks to a frictionless belt (C) by chep show me?

It is surrounded by relatively thick mu metal all around except around the tier which corresponds to the rise of the piston.

Anyone follow? Yes, I already tested 15 years ago, the forces exerted on your wheel in mu metal or plain metal are positive not negative, to reduce them you must be able to self compensate, reduce the eddy currents.
see : https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ma ... 6-840.html

-and even
-and even
-and even There you can still run :D, I do this with my wife

I know it was tedious Yes to read but hey, what is it?

The shutter "motor" is what we are trying to develop with Quartz since page 84 of the subject magnetic motor of all kinds, for the moment it has become a magnetic reducer
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Chep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chep » 24/07/08, 17:48

So hey, I don't know you yet but I don't like you very much ... :) I'm joking of course!

no seriously, thanks for the info on the eddy currents, I didn't know. thanks also for the info on how to get rid of it.

Good on the other hand what I need in my case, so it would be a composite of resin and a metal which is not magnetic AND which cuts the field between the magnet or in any case reduces it very strongly.

I thought in my head that the mumetal precisely ca that, metal which cut the magnetic fields, which was light and which stuck to the magnet only by the scotch side of the thing :)))

I thought of another system than a wheel for the cutting field, too, can be more interesting because with direct transmission by the piston arm.

However, this is not a magnetic motor but a motor based on something already existing, with gravity and compressed air. It is something that once launched already rotates slowly for some time but with torque before stopping if you do not add external energy.
I then made their system almost symmetrical with on one side 2 arms coming out alternately with a kind of Y-shaped crankshaft, from the other 1 single arm which does not fit and which also has a "piston".

In short I stop describing because it apparently does not advance anyone. I work at the moment on a solidworks modeling of the thing, I have modeled all the pieces right up there but I can't seem to move the whole thing in simulation.

In my opinion I do not use the right constraints during assembly or I use too much.

Whatever, it will come. Everything is timely.

That said, I still have the impression that I want something. And then I practice positive thinking and in the rest of my life it works.

If you want capt, we will do something. Instead of telling me what's wrong, rather give me answers to my questions if you don't mind.

What relatively light materials, cut or reduce a magnetic field Without suffering it? (composite mumetal resin? the mumetal sticks it on a magnet?)

If I make a wheel like this, what is the influence of the eddy fields?
If I put a crank in it, will it be harder to turn the wheel with a magnet inside (the weight of the magnet being held by the ground and not by the wheel) than without a magnet? in what proportion?

I have attached a pdf which had inspired me a lot at the start. It is a part of the machine, the half say, the other side being simpler.
Pages 19 they adapted their air system with an electro magnet.

I would like to use some strong enough supermagnet style magnets, 100kg and 78kg magnet. 2 piston therefore 1 wheel to turn for 2 "pushed" instead of one.
Maybe the flywheels will themselves be replaced by gravity wheel with hammer to have even more inertia.

You will have understood that if it stops it does not matter, as long as it will lead me a generator at least a day or 2 before having put a crank (why not a bike on it to make it pick up speed)

And if it is found that it is lacking in humans to have a lot of clean energy it is a tiny bit of courage.

Can you answer me about a magnetic field reducer please.

Edit: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... oIOmy5.pdf
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/07/08, 18:25

Good on the other hand what I need in my case, it would therefore be a composite of resin and a metal which is not magnetic AND which cuts the field between the magnet or in any case reduces it Very strongly

: Cheesy: yes, if you find this composite, you will be very happy.
At the time, it seems ... a Belgian found it ... he died, I believe the gentleman :?
0 x
Chep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chep » 24/07/08, 19:43

mumetal in fine particles in resin ????

Mumetal is non-magnetic, right?
the mumetal cuts the magnetic fields well right?

I read the pages you indicated to me, so you managed to get rid of some of the eddy currents by creating a ferrite composite.

The technique is the same with the mumetal I suppose that if you can have it in filings (or do it yourself, like 3h with a full power mixer) by mixing it with resin it will give more or less the same result.

It must also be remembered that the repulsion effect of the magnet lasts only a fiftieth of the time of revolution. the rest of the time the bottom magnet is simply "placed" on the ground without any interaction with the machine. except apparently a loss of energy due to the proximity of a non-magnetic and magnetically permeable metal ...
Which makes me think that still it should not represent too much loss ....
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/07/08, 20:55

Hi Chep, I like you : Cheesy: , we can see that you still have a long way to go,

Start by learning about "magnetic circuits" to understand how a magnetic field behaves with various materials

then, there is no material which would make it possible to "cut" as you say a magnetic field without interacting with the said fields, quite simply because it is a flow which leaves the North Pole to join the South Pole and that at the better you can deflect this flow

to understand, ferrous metal is "attracted" by a magnet because iron is more "conductive" than air,

you have to assimilate these notions before launching yourself into complex models, and start with reasonably sized magnets, large imants of super magnets are dangerous
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Chep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Chep » 25/07/08, 03:40

Me too I like you, it was to illustrate the unfavorable opinion and also that I too did this with my wife. on the other hand even if it is well it is not a perpetual moment, at the beginning it turns out well then it accelerates and it is from there that it degenerates to finally stop. ,)

So if I understand correctly:
if i place a big magnet on the ground north at the top and that in a tube, i place a north magnet on the bottom, they repel each other and one is in suspension.

if I press on the top one it will give me the same energy that I transmitted to it by pressing on it

Until we agree?

Now if I insert a large sheet of non-magnetic metal relatively impermeable to the fields of my magnets (mumetal in this case)

the magnet at the top descends to get closer or at least it requires less force to come down.

If I remove it, the two fields return to their original configuration and grow back, the magnet at the top moves away.

Am i good? I don't think I'm going to get this far. The small video of the trombone hanging on a rubber band shows that the field is deflected by the mumetal.

So according to you I would have burned more calories from my little arm to move the mumetal sheet between the magnetic fields than without?
And in what proportions?

So my wheel or pendulum which comes to deviate from the field of my bottom magnet will be harder to move than if I replaced the magnet with pieces of simple iron of the same weight?

This metal does not 'stick' to the magnet so no loss due to the more intense friction of the bearings. The problem is not magnetic (even if it is its origin) nor mechanical.
It is the eddy currents which are created in the mumetal which becomes a kind of small magnetic fields and therefore the mumetal reacts to the magnet or something like that?

With a composite like you did in the subject on the shutter motor, did you lower the eddy currents? if instead of iron you had used mumetal would you have obtained a non-magnetic composite and still relatively efficient to deflect the field?

What would happen if in addition to the wheel (which is still larger than the magnet, let's say that the magnet is a baby hamster and that it runs under the top), the magnet itself was surrounded by mumetal everywhere except on that north face?
Would this have a positive influence on the generation of stray current?

You tell me it's already been done. Can you tell me where I could see this?

EDIT: I just dated a bit. The losses by eddy current or hysteresis apply to the FER (yes there is a little in the mumetal) and more precisely to the magnetic iron (inevitably) and moreover it applies especially when one works with magnetism and electricity.

It is a shame to have eddy current losses in an electromagnet that must be powered but in this case the magnet undergoing losses is a permanent magnet connected to nothing, without coil or anything and the wheel is just connected to the rest by a strap ....
In the end, I would like there to be losses if you say there are, but in any case it is not those.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 25/07/08, 07:35

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/07/08, 08:54

Mu metal has very high permeability to magnetism, not impermeability http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu-m%C3%A9tal

It is a super efficient screen, and it is all the more "attracted" by the field in which it is located

you can give it a try, if you have a hard drive to sacrifice

also look at this link, the permeability of mu metal equals that of iron http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perm%C3%A9 ... C3%A9tique

0 x