electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/07/08, 21:27

Oh, yes?

you will celebrate my birthday? Sacred big model indeed, in this regard, they do not give performance on their site
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 20/07/08, 21:42

The products look really well done!

I still feel that everywhere results begin to arrive (Lawton, Ravi, Aaron, Naudin ...)

Stay tuned ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 22/07/08, 10:11

Misterloxo wrote:But, in my opinion it's anything but electrolysis ...

A little link for Capt:

http://waterfuel.t35.com/water_explosion.html
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/07/08, 22:16

I looked quickly, what has become of the guy who has laid this since 2005?

in any case, each time it is towards high voltage that results are published ...

to us now

I put in as soon as I finished my work :frown:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/07/08, 22:29

Indeed, it's new, and indeed, no one in this forum did not deliver any results yet encrypted concerning high voltage experiments. I'm sorry, but I do not have time to try now: I live in a small apartment in Liege during the week and on Saturdays there are a lot of things to do that await me at home. (You will notice that I chose not to make shuttles :D although Charleroi Liège is much shorter (100 km) than Charleroi Brussels (70 km), because there are hardly any traffic jams)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 22/07/08, 23:56

Capt_Maloche wrote:I looked quickly, what has become of the guy who has laid this since 2005?

in any case, each time it is towards high voltage that results are published ...

to us now

I put in as soon as I finished my work :frown:

me too, I'm in the middle of the hard work ... hard to find the time to test all that ...

but that does not prevent us from "staying tuned"
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 23/07/08, 01:20

I accompanied the messages on a group Anglosaxo on this subject of waterexplosion - even if the fenomene itself exists it is not simple to operate a car like that and no one has succeeded. There is plenty of electonic plan on this subject but no one happens to mount it properly and the person who is behind this whole story refuses to provide the more important details ....
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 03/08/08, 22:07

A bit in the same vein as "water explosion" Japanese scientists have developed an engine of the type:

Hydrogen + Air + Water (HAW) => hot steam => work (in the "mechanical" sense).

This is the HAW system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsexLUC4FM&feature=related

http://www.haw-system.jp/English/indexE.html

I do not really know if it's up to if it's a hoax ... (would date 2006 !!)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/08/08, 00:36

seen, but where does the hydrogen that is used to vaporize the extra water, mmh?
0 x
Castex Clement
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Castex Clement » 04/08/08, 12:04

Hello everyone,
On the 2eme addressed to the part produced by clicking on the vehicle there is a hydrogen tank under pressure, so why add water?
0 x