Videos about 11 September 2001 9 attacks and / 11

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 17/09/06, 19:22

Precisely, in the case of bellier effect, the structures are weakened before and then the building collapses, there is more control, the weight of the falling part on the lower floors collapses them l one after the other, the explosives have no effect at this time.

The video is here: http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/ , the first has everything, including real demolitions of buildings

I wanted to argue and against arguments, you did not put anything against arguments
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 17 / 09 / 06, 19: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/09/06, 19:28

nonoLeRobot wrote:Yes finally, there is a lot of anything in the loose change movie.
Perhaps, but these reports are suppositions and demonstrations on available documents (which have not disappeared from circulation, so less questionable). It was the course of events at the time, which made me very skeptical of the official version, the camouflage and removal of evidence, the laws prohibiting the investigation of these events. The bad time, and the delay in all the answers, etc ...
These documents after the fact only materially reinforce my first doubts.
Of course, did you really have to be interested from the beginning?

Me, it's your explanations that seem confused, you mix pentagon and towers and nothing comes out clear ...
In the subtitled version, there are things you do not seem to want to remember.
You speak of size of plane, precisely the facade of the pentagon should have been pierced higher, if it was a boeing, with even the wheels touching the ground. The primary hole looks more like the Milosivic house hole ... 5 walls were drilled, like a tunnel boring machine.
I saw two lampposts lying down and broken only. But behind me I see a large scaffolding supporting traffic lights intact. An airliner would have all unbalanced in its path. I think that at this height, and compared to the distance remaining to make the bolide had to be passed over and it is the breath that lay down the street lights.
In the film, they show the effect of jet blast on a vehicle: it has nothing to do with it.
No wings on the lawn, a motor on a photo thereafter. An immediate pick-up of the many light debris, by a large number of personnel, empowered and available at this precise moment; camouflage by tarpaulin and immediate removal.
On the video seized from the Sheraton, made available only by a court order. The tip of the aircraft nose that appears on the right is not that of an airliner; it's not the template, it's not the height; I even seem to see a piece of drone wing ...
At impact, colors, fumes and water vapor are reminiscent of explosive breakers.
Another thing: the few debris were collected by hand, more than a year later, we had reconstituted in a hangar, a large part of the plane supposed to have hit the pentagon, with parts of important structures ... when it was said that everything had disappeared in the pentagon fire ...
It was decided to renovate and strengthen the pentagon building, by repairing walls and kevlar protections on the facade; it was just the end of the work for this first portion ... and boom, "the plane" falls precisely there ... Which allowed to tinker inside, or to test new materials, to kill only 189 people, because given the density of staff, it should have been worse.
--------
In the heat, the steel structures are flaming (flex); and the sheds collapse.
In the film, they show you several towers that burned on more floors and much longer, but it is this 911, that for the first time 3 buildings burned down, collapse quickly.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 19:30

nonoLeRobot wrote:Precisely, in the case of bellier effect, the structures are weakened before and then the building collapses, there is more control, the weight of the falling part on the lower floors collapses them l one after the other, the explosives have no effect at this time.

Yes that's okay that would explain why the tower hit lower has collapsed much faster than the other ...

Good if I think it's time to close this topic because:
1) these discussions are sterile because neither the defender of one thesis nor the other can really prove to tell them.
2) admitting we have THE truth ... what's the point? We comfort that we live in a crazy world?
3) that does not advance econology ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 17/09/06, 19:45

Close topic-> ok it works

Now that I have passed we have pretty much every point of view :P .

And as you say we do not care a bit because there is no need to say that the Bush War in Iraq is damn stupid !!!

That's it, I lock
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/07, 10:09

A new video on the 9 / 11 that brings a new vision: the links of the attacks with the oil.

https://www.econologie.com/petrole-et-ec ... -3578.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/08, 01:22

0 x