Global green economic growth

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Global green economic growth

by the middle » 15/07/08, 11:57

Hello, :D
I launch a new theme, which in my opinion deserves reflection:
It is clear that globalization is advancing, that big companies are eating small ones.
I will call it from dinausorism.
This means that the number of people who run the economic world is limited ...
That means that a handful of men can rule the world in one way or another.
Economic Growth : this is the goal of all "companies." "
One day I saw computers invading the world market...
Following computers, more efficient computers…
Too late, many people had become addicted to this technology, it took change pc… Ditto for companies….
At that time, growth was in good shape.
The little game continued, with adding printers (always more efficient; therefore new purchases)
Add scanners, digital cameras, web cam, etc…
At one point, computer technology has stagnated, customers were satisfied, informatimania was no longer a recipe…Damn, you had to sell something else to moderately well-off people ... because the poor buy less quickly, and less easily.
So, appeared on the European market (I don't know for the USA) a lot of material, which before was expensive:
For example, column drills, calculators, chainsaws, hammer, such as cordless, boxes of screws, socks, generators, pans etc…
All this in “low cost” supermarkets.
I saw business leaders emptying these low cost super markets of their products… ..
Anyway, I notice that there are for… ho !, 20 years , a continual search for new products to sell to people who have money. (and also to the "poor")
I have the impression, that now, these financiers, creators of new products to sell, and obsessed with economic growth, have finally discovered that the planet is in danger...
Neither one nor two, they found the solution to solve their two problems.
The goal: economic growth and decrease pollution.
Instructions: raise the price of oil, which will lead to a search for alternative energies, and a revival of the economic market. (Then we buy the patents, and voila)
It is my deep conviction ...
My best friend is 82 years old, he is illiterate, but he taught me to observer… If my logic is correct, alternative energies are coming… it's financial and ecological.The next gadget? the robot !!! yes, for the house; it happens (in 15 years)
0 x
gege13
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Privilege recovery (JEDONNETOUT.COM)

by gege13 » 15/07/08, 16:06

Personally I think that some form of decrease
is going to be inevitable for our (rich) countries, and it is happening
even falling on us already whether we chose it or not.
Simple solutions like recovery or rental, or
even more carpooling should become reflexes for all.
Look :
http://JELOUETOUT.COM
http://JEDONNETOUT.COM
http://COVOITURAGE.FR
Hi all !
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 15/07/08, 16:31

Not the decline, the recession!

People are not close to an anti-globalization logic, they are not ready to envisage a market which is not only aimed at growth ... They are not ready for decrease, in the sense of a responsible and partially voluntary approach.

It will be more of a fall from the eco-babel tower which will happen involuntarily in the "rich" regions, through migration and other mechanisms regulating need, desire and supply ...
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 15/07/08, 16:35

For alternative energies, they have been in the boxes for years, but it is so hard to get them out ... We have to go up the whole market before, so that we can make money with ...
0 x