erector and axiophone assembly

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
oliqf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

erector and axiophone assembly

by oliqf » 06/07/08, 15:55

I have an EDF 30A subscription and an electric heater in a secondary house, to avoid either changing subscription while avoiding disjunctions at the start of heating, I wish to install a 3-way load shedder (1 for 4 more priority radiators, 1 for 4 lower priority radiators, 1 for the even lower priority electric water heater). In addition in order to be able to activate the remote heating, I also want to be able to remotely control the load shedder by telephone via an axiophone.
The question is: how to carry out the wiring between the different modules (from the EDF electronic meter therefore equipped with a tele-info output to the devices via the existing differential circuit breaker, the axiophone, the load shedder, the contactors (1 for each of the circuits of 4 radiators, 1 for the water heater) and the fuses for each of the 4 + 4 + 1 = 9 devices.
attached an overall diagram of the modules a priori concerned.
0 x