The Electric Folding Bicycle

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Electric Bikes, you find that ...

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
mychka59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The Electric Folding Bicycle

by mychka59 » 02/07/08, 20:59

Hello !

I am writing to introduce you to a website about foldable electric bikes. It contains the information and data sheets of all the electric folding available in France

(attention to the regulations, you may find other folding electric bikes, but be careful that they comply with the new 26 / 04 / 08 European directive)

Finally, on this site, there are only those who respect the European and French standards, we can at least be even clearer.

Otherwise, it is a commercial site because they distribute some of the models present in France (not all of them yet), but there are some good news.

Voila, I hope the news interests,

Good evening and ride clean! (at least as much as possible) 8-)

By the way, I do not know if I can put the address of the site (I read in the charter that we could put the commercial sites too), so it's www.lepliant.com
0 x
alew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by alew » 02/07/08, 21:54

Personally I find it not bad! it is true that for the moment I have the shuttle that it melts to arrive in time and in high school but if one day I had more this good concordance I would rather in the poop ...

And the electric bike and certainly less fast than a scooter but more ecological! then I vote for hihi :)(small problem with the prices again but it will do it in some time)
0 x
mychka59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mychka59 » 03/07/08, 01:55

It's true that prices are not yet for any purse (and no pun intended, please : Lol: ).

But you realize the decrease in car trips if only 50% of people in urban areas used them for small trips!

Whenever I think about it, it makes me dizzy, lol.

I do not want to advertise because it's not the goal. It does not matter if people go to the aforementioned site or not. I participated in the project and we have a much greener goal than anything else at the base. They buy bikes, scooters, electric bikes, skate boards (notice, I can not see my mother in skateboard) or foldable electric bikes if they want!

But just, you'll be sorry, STOP taking the car to get the baguette (yes yes, I know, I did it in the past too) But it's just a very small awareness . And if you can not afford to buy a bike, go on foot, and breathe a little air! (at least, the one there will be in a few years, qd we will have an econological president : Cheesy: ) you'll save gas and you'll strengthen your little calves :P

By cons Alew, you're very lucky, have a good public transport network to go to the office, college, or school, it's priceless!Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/08, 02:07

mychka59 wrote:qd we will have an econological president : Cheesy:

What is it for? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
mychka59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mychka59 » 03/07/08, 02:12

What is it for? Mr. Green Mr. Green

it's for Econologizing the planet !!

uh ... by cons, it's a slogan idea like that huh, but if you ever stammer, it's not going to do it :D

One for all .. All for you! go there, we support you Christophe Image
0 x