Mounting a PMC on a single-point injection

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Mounting a PMC on a single-point injection

by do you drive » 08/09/05, 23:44

Hello,

if you inject gasoline with a little air or fuel oil into a high temperature Pantone reactor,
is there no risk of igniting the mixture in the reactor?

I'm busy pantomising a 1000 cc corsa.

The reactor is in place, it remains to supply it.

I am thinking of making a double injection system. The original one remains for startup.
A secondary to supply the reactor with gasoline or fuel oil or vegetable oil.

A little air must be sent into the secondary injection tubing to allow the movement of fluids.
I wonder if the mixture will not ignite in the reactors?

I also wonder at what temperature is the gas that leaves the reactor in normal operation?
The part above the butterfly is plastic but the gas will already be diluted with the air from the filter.

For the introduction of gas before the butterfly I have the original part (diffuser) of an LPG system

Thank you in advance.
0 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/09/05, 00:44

Hello response to Guidi
The maximum temperature leaving the reactor is around 300c
but in normal operation if there is sufisamant of air and liquid fluid which circulates there that tiends ves 120c to 180c.
There is no danger of ignition in the reactor the fuel and air ratio is so rich very little air that it becomes non-combustible.
What you want to do is my project for this winter currently I am doping with water, but the injectors are ready, as it is single point the injectors are big of the same model as those of origins therefore provide a box for the cone can spread with a small air inlet, all suck in through the reactor which opens out under the butterfly.
Normally I will transfer the injector with a switch, original for reheating and panton when it is hot, the computer will do the rest it will control the pantone, the only problem is the clean air rartio with panton gas.
In terms of fuel oil walking it is feasible for walking with sprayed vegetable oil this will be very difficult with low pressure sprayers, I succeeded with a ball sprayer but it is complex to achieve and to control, for an experience without worrying about the diet, for a car it's too many problems.
If you absolutely want to pass vegetable oil in an explosion engine you need a bubbler heated to over 200c and you eat these steamers in the reactor. but be careful to send only when it is hot, because fried potato oil vapor sticks better than epoxy paint, this system must be in addition to something else because the regulation is also complex.
Andre
0 x