Renault launches an electric car in Israel: JT FR2 20h

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/08, 15:10

I will be frank with you: patents for individuals, with no industrial development behind and above all QUICKLY, it is a con trap ... All the more in the hyperlobbized field of energy.

You must have the means BEFORE applying for the patent, not AFTER. Even if I know it's a bit of a vicious circle.

But by dint of applying for patents, prototypes are lacking ... and therefore commercial and industrial development.

Now you do what you want ...:)

ps: i'm not talking in the air, you should know that i applied for a patent in 2003 ... which we dropped since ... wasting money and time.

reps: for stats you can divide by 2, because there are robots that are counted.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/08, 15:28

Quite Christophe.

You don't spend a lot of money on patents. A deposit + delivery in France comes back to the company around 300 Euros through multiple financial arrangements and incentives for micro SMEs.

For a few hundred euros more, we will extend these international PCT patents in a few strategic countries, which lengthens the procedure by several years.

Translations will be made by bibi for English and German. For Spanish, I may have a way of doing without or finding a nice Spanish teacher : Cheesy:

We also have in reserve new patents to file (cascading strategy applied by Michelin): this helps to break the exponential rise in annuities while gradually building up a pile of legally inviolable deposits placed end to end.

Listening to the Gilette ad "30 patents filed" for his razor, that's the cascade strategy.

Michelin, the flagship of the Auvergne industry, has also applied it for a long time ...

That said, I agree with the prototypes. We have only been in existence for 6 months and have no employees willingly...

We will present prototypes, for sure. In addition, a prototype opens almost free of charge to additional legal protection, copyright protection.

It is obvious that a microenterprise like ours can only wade on an industrial scale, if only French. We do not pretend anything about it.

We simply want to forge win-win partnerships with other SMEs, or even energy giants who feel the wind turning ...

We are very open and humbly invite everyone to reflect by gaining height in relation to their small habits and colossal economic challenges.

Here, like you Christophe with your forum 8)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/06/08, 21:18

Remundo wrote:You do not know how right you are...

For now, I have global downloads; everyone can see it on http://sycomoreen.free.fr/syco_stats.html

nice stats!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 13:51

The first part of this video (1H FR13 June 2) presents the electric car of renault nissan: https://www.econologie.com/renault-nissa ... -3853.html
0 x