Auto air conditioning and outdoor temperature, question

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/06/08, 22:50

I am ready to pay for the pantonage of my box, if someone has an address and the installation is well done (am not unbeliever)

but I dream from a very young age of a ... UFO ... story of: not polluting, flying (instead of hanging out), and visiting other countries without problems ...

In the immediate future, if the funds owed to me by the insurance companies fall (15 years that I sleep) I pay myself a prius or a hydrogen case the best would be an all-electric, but there is none below 100.000 € and at this price I do not work!

Greeting from the Brussels exile in ... Antwerp
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."