breather

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

breather

by Jean-Francois » 04/09/05, 22:50

a little question ...... why so be called to the breather before the exit of the reactor tube in the intake duct ????

I blocks ...
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/09/05, 23:24

Hello,
Very often, for the reactor to be in depression, a restriction is made
or a venturi, so the breather must be before this restriction if not it will be subjected to a good depression it may suck too much oil vapor or liquid drops, although lastly, to send the breather outlet directenemt in the reactor inlet I have done some time and I removed it the reason is that qand the reactor is not hot enough it accumulates oil and once hot this oil cooked on the stem, in the long run I will not have any more games.
Andre
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 05/09/05, 00:44

good evening André ....... ok thank you for your reply bin in my case it does not risk to suck oil since the breather is secure by baffles (a Renault engine the 852-720 2100diesel traffic ... atmo)

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Other

by Other » 05/09/05, 04:16

Good evening, reply to Jeff
On the old Mecedes the oil breather coming out of the valve cover
(rocker cover) this rubber hose goes into an oil separator. which is included in the air space so in a cold place there are baffles, the vapors d, oil condenses and the liquid oil returns through a small pipe in the sump, the steam part of water and oil is directed in the aspiration of the turbo, it is in this pipe that I was going to get my air to feed the pantone doping with water, at first it had only advantages of the hot air for the reactor the engine remains clean more leakage all the cartere is in slight depression, no need to put a filter on the pantone inlet, in addition to the oil vapors are burned the turbos stay clean no oil vapor in the inlet.
But use it is quite otherwise.
A cold it poses no problem there is that very little oil vapor, or it is the gate c, is when the engine is hot after a trip and we made short stops, the refrioidi oil slowly, but the reactor refriodi fast enough, and every time we leave the vehicle oil vapor Generates fast enough especially if the engine 300000km
So this vapor passes into the reactor which is not hot enough, glue on the rod and forms a crust when it gets hot.
I noticed this when I dismantled my reactor recently to make modifications.
So passing the oil vapor in a reactor is very theoretical it works provided that it is done only when the reactor is hot,
it is something difficult to achieve on a car that makes stop walking and driving city.
Walnut a reactor fuel or water and dry it all become again normal, but a reactor walnut oil too often this does more revien must be disassembled and cleaned the sand paper and the brush gun.
Andre
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 05/09/05, 10:56

Test caustic .C is fatal for oil freezes.
The best is that sold to unclog the tuyeauterie
I suppose there must be a few more aditifs to support the
soda.

C is the tech that I use for my decapper fryer.
I like that it is as clean as the day al use
or I bought it.

NB soda is very aggressive, use gloves and glasses
.J against the projections have tried without and c is not a good idea
It's really bad.
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"