36,5 Cellular Concrete Construction cm

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
nitroks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

36,5 Cellular Concrete Construction cm

by nitroks » 13/06/08, 20:11

Hello everybody!

I present to you the questions that I have been asking myself since the launch of the project (155m² of SHON).

I am the building owner who is in Lower Normandy. I found a craftsman advised by several of our acquaintances who has been doing aerated concrete for more than 15 years. (I am the first to ask him for 36,5cm)

The construction is well exposed for solar gain, it will be ventilated by a Canadian well + VMC Double Flux HR. Triple glazing for the windows because my father is negotiating (10m² in the South, 9m² in the West, and 3,5m² in the North => I have to!)

The BC is 36,5 cm in 400Kg / m³, the calculation coefficient of thermal conductivity λUi is equal to 0,10 W / mK or R = 3,7 m²K / w

Do you think it is necessary to install a wooden cladding + 4 cm of insulation facing North in addition to the BC (R = 5,1 m²K / w)?
(FYI, the prevailing winds are North / West)
In the East I have the garage, and in the West Concrete C remains as in the South.

Heating, I find it hard to decide because I can not put a heat pump so I have wood or solar.
I like the wood well, but a low-power boiler is difficult to find. I think 3KW is enough for me, but I have not found such a system (if in a wood stove but the production of hot water remains a problem)
For solar, you will need a backup system anyway, so ...

One of my biggest concerns is that I will be spending a lot of energy on this type of construction.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/08, 21:00

If there is still time, consult the econo society of Gembloux, (belgium) it is not yet so far when we know the difference in price of Belgian and French craftsmen. There is a solar panel system which stores energy under the building. This system is orchestrated by a heat pump which even recovers heat from the VMC.

www.econo.be (no, it's not the company that employs me, I only do photovoltaics and not in the same region)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/06/08, 21:03

elephant wrote:www.econo.be (no, it's not the company that employs me, I only do photovoltaics and not in the same region)

On the occasion of the fairs
"Batibouw" and "Bois et Habitat"

- 5.45 € / Watt peak installation included!

What interesting offer: we double the prices especially for trade shows? Mons that this is the Solwatt effect ... (unless it is the all-inclusive price (without battery))

Here are the PRICES as they should be: https://www.econologie.com/forums/evolution- ... t5504.html
0 x