green 103

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 03/09/05, 20:34

Bonjour.
In a last post, I read Christophe explaining to someone that people who think they can drive with only water can only dream. Or, in this case, I will formulate a brief and simple question: I want to adapt a Pantone reactor on a moped to make the MOST fuel economy possible and by polluting only the LEAST possible; What are the dimensions of the materials I should use and what settings should I insist on?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3, I had also seen a post concerning demonstrations of Pantonized vehicles, that would be really great and I intend to go there if my 103 wants to run well (anyway, water does not cost not very expensive so at worst, if I can manage to make a mixture containing 60% I would already have a party)
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 03/09/05, 20:35

I also want to clarify that the speed does not matter to me and I estimate that 60km / h the face in the wind in full descent would be more than enough for me.
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 03/09/05, 20:41

The problem with the 103 is that it is a 2T without separate lubrication and that it has to run with a% of oil in its fuel. Hence PB ... (see the conversations on pantonized 2T)
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 03/09/05, 20:49

exact I already read them, but there is always a way to hack, (it's a 103, LA 103: THE MYTH),
you can always use a pipe with a very small oil intake that you could regulate thanks to the same principle as the 5O boxes but by rotating the thing (which sucks the oil) directly on the vario, I would manage. In short, what dimensions? what settings ???
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"