Mechanical bubble?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
yakakliker
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Mechanical bubble?

by yakakliker » 31/05/08, 12:55

The question may seem silly but I try all the same (ridicule does not kill ...;)))

Has anyone ever tried to set up a "mechanical" bubbling system?

By mechanics I think of a system of the style "bubbling as one finds in aquariums to oxygenate the water ..." which can offer more flexibility in the variation of the quantity according to the engine speed ...

Please don't laugh ... it's just a question ... ;-))

If the idea is silly tell me why.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 31/05/08, 19:37

Hello yakakliker

Not at all silly your proposal, in any case it is a solution that I have already considered. The small air pump that does the bubbling, it also exists in 12 volt DC. It is used by fishermen in small aquariums on boats to keep the alive.

However, the air flow is relatively low and I have no idea if it's enough to produce the amount of steam we need. It is to try .... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132