Vitaliseur water to itself

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Vitaliseur water to itself

by rafpantone » 19/05/08, 10:53

For two pennies, make a private water vitalizer using 2 plastic bottles sleeved by a piece of ATV inner tube, which will have taken care to remove the inner talc. This device is inspired by the simple idea of ​​ralf rössner which led to a commercial model the vortexer (bio wasser wirbler).

- It is used like an hourglass that one returns
- It re-oxygenates the water at the bottlenecks by the effect of rising air bubbles which crosses the water column.
- It boosts the water by mechanical agitation and depending on the shape of the bottles can occur a vortex (vortex) experimentation in progress.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/05/08, 11:59

: Arrow: What is the real interest of a vitalizer :?:

The sleeving with an inner tube is surely of a very approximate seal. : Arrowd:

If I were to assemble 2 bottles through the neck, I would look for a tube with enough rigidity inside diameter suitable to insert on each side the original plugs.
It is then sufficient to pierce the plugs (one or more holes) of the diameter that one wishes to have the ideal flow.
0 x
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 19/05/08, 19:34

citro wrote:: Arrow: What is the real interest of a vitalizer :?:

First of all because water is life and our health depends on it.

The tap water in the city is, unfortunately, destructured devitalized water, no more contact with the ambient air (negative ion creation) or with light (imbedding the natural electromagnetic spectrum) or rock minerals Piezo, etc.) such as a mountain spring water, then the movement of the water in the conveying pipes no longer corresponds to the natural movement of the water; Swirls, meanders, vortexes, waterfalls that one finds in the nature of more the water of the cities picks up all the electromagnetic radiation ambient hf vhf micro portable wave etc ...
So the vitalization of water is to attempt to restore it to a natural condition of flow.
Initially reoxygenating it while losing its electromagnetic impregnation its memory in fact it is not sorcery (the works of Benveniste were reproduced successfully by an Italian team) this memory fades near a Magnet or by mechanical agitation and to finish the creation of a vortex by effect of implosion will restructure the aggregates of water.
see the work of marcel violet, masaru emoto, victor schauberger or yann olivaux's great compilation book "the nature of water" at medecine et environnement.

citro wrote:: Arrow:
The sleeving with an inner tube is surely of a very approximate seal. : Arrowd: .

If I propose it is that it works very well

citro wrote:: Arrow:
If I were to assemble 2 bottles through the neck, I would look for a tube with enough rigidity inside diameter suitable to insert on each side the original plugs.
It is then sufficient to pierce the plugs (one or more holes) of the diameter that one wishes to have the ideal flow.

Your idea is to experiment but not easy to find int diam hose. from 30 to 31mm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/08, 19:36

Did you make Kirlian before / after?

Question: How do you get out of water when it's vitalised? : Cheesy:
0 x
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 19/05/08, 20:08

Christophe wrote:Did you make Kirlian before / after?
:
no but surely interesting, do you have an experimental protocol? perso I have a transfo tht but a 12 / 220 transformer in reverse little agree if my memories are good.

Christophe wrote:
Question: How do you get out of water when it's vitalised? : Cheesy:

Easy enough to pull on the bottle to dismantle the inner tube is hyper elastic is very waterproof
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "