Project

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/04/04, 05:57

I think that we should put a project flat by meeting IRL (In Real Life).
It's much simpler, faster and it lets you know who you're dealing with :D

No ?

Rulian
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 20/04/04, 08:03

Rulian wrote:I think that we should put a project flat by meeting IRL (In Real Life).
It's much simpler, faster and it lets you know who you're dealing with :D

No ?

Rulian

B)
For the RW RL no blem, but where ???
Personally, I am from Brussels, but I can move around, if not in South Africa! lol.
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 29/05/04, 21:13

ayéé, my Pantone is finished and works superb (see the geet pantone section), if there are Parisians who wish to see the beast and possibly work on it contact me!

I will surely start now (well rather around mid June) on a smot in parallel to the improvements on the Panone process.
On this subject if you know a place where I can thread glass that would be very useful to me!

Once again, for the skeptics, try it, it's really nice to hear the engine purr after the few efforts on it. :D
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 31/05/04, 17:36

The return of the Rulian, after long months of absence.

For my part, I returned a few stones in my school to find out what was underneath ...

I learned that a Pantone is under construction there and that a Lifter has already been made by students. I will contact the teachers who supervised tomorrow to offer them a project on the Meyer (or other).
It would be from September, if possible borrowing laboratory resources ...

I'll keep you informed.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 01/06/04, 07:33

Dearcham wrote:On this subject if you know a place where I can thread glass that would be very useful to me!

Once again, for the skeptics, try it, it's really nice to hear the engine purr after the few efforts on it. :D

: blink:: blink:
Fill some glass ??? Phew!
I really think it's easier and especially more solid with ceramic, like porcelain or soapstone !!
Beware of thermal constraints! Especially if the screw and the "nut" are of different materials !! (maybe see a manufacturer of HV insulators or wirewound resistors ...)
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)