Ecoloportunisme, spam scam +

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lorys30
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecoloportunisme, spam scam +

by lorys30 » 16/05/08, 20:38

JEJ ECO-LOGIC SA
ecology, source of savings ......

As a designer and manufacturer of energy-saving appliances, our company is looking for exclusive regional distributors as part of its development in France.

We are looking for candidates whose main qualities are:

- recognized business experience
- an autonomous spirit, individualistic and knowing how to manage himself
- concerned about ecology and scandalized by fuel increases
- the desire to start his own business

This candidate must have a contribution of minimum 1500 € according to the regions.
In return, we will support you with an international structure based in Luxembourg. We will be at your disposal for any necessary training, we will be at your disposal for all your startup problems and we are able to adapt to any technical problem on an engine by manufacturing a specific device if necessary. You will also benefit from commercial support through a media plan and institutional advertising materials. Information about market developments will be communicated to you permanently if needed.

Regions to be filled:

- Alsace Lorraine
- Rhône Center
- Parisian region
- PACA

If this offer corresponds to your desire to succeed in a rapidly evolving field, we would be grateful if you would have left us your complete contact details in order to get in touch quickly.

PS: announcement reserved for candidates having the necessary contribution
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/05/08, 21:19

Ecology is not a buisiness, but a state of mind related to a need for survival

without me
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/05/08, 23:15

Not even link on a site!

Modoooooooo !!!!!!

lock please!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/08, 11:42

Thank you for the lock, for my part I renamed the subject in a title more adequate ...

If malach, the ecology can be a business, after all it is by that econology should be generalized not? I hope in any case ...

But there is too much ecoloportunistes currently ... And we have just seen a good example ... : Shock: The worst is that we do not even know the area of ​​activity ...
0 x