Tax havens. infra-red emission FR2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Tax havens. infra-red emission FR2

by martien007 » 15/05/08, 23:51

To watch absolutely.

How the richest do not pay their contribution in taxes to their country by putting their money in tax havens (72 in the world, starting with Jersey).

Even an African country has become a tax haven: Ghana (yes Remundo : Shock: )

It seems to say offshore financial company. And this is how globalized global business is done ...... while we pay taxes to pay the debt of the loan (and we are made to feel guilty by asking the people to tighten their belts). I think Besancenot is really right.

An uncontrollable shame:

http://programmes.france2.fr/documentai ... brique=125

The world has never hosted so much wealth. The sale of luxury goods breaks all records, the number of billionaires is constantly increasing ... Yet public deficits are accumulating and dangerously widening. But where did our states' money go?
It was as a citizen that I asked myself the question and that I investigated for this film. I discovered that he was escaping to small countries without taxes: tax havens. At the time of the globalization of the economy, they house more than 11 trillion dollars. To tell it, I made an object that represents the tax haven: a snowball with two palm trees and a flag with a dollar on it. Sequence after sequence, it reveals situations, provokes, makes people smile but above all unworthy! I offer it to the singer Bono, to Lakshmi Mittal ... To all these billionaires, who do not pay taxes, to their lawyers, to the large accounting firms which organize tax evasion schemes.The film takes us to Africa, the Caribbean, London, Washington to Jersey. To show that big capital makes fun of the place of destination of its money provided that it is exempt from taxes. The film finally reveals that the traditional capitalist economy is now marking time in favor of offshore finance. Every year around the world, tens of thousands of billions of dollars disappear into tax havens to escape taxes. The UN needs 50 billion for 5 years to eradicate poverty in the world. She can't find them. 50 billion is barely 0,5% of private deposits deposited in tax havens. - Frederic Brunnquell
0 x