AGEDREF OQTF APRF

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

AGEDREF OQTF APRF

by Flytox » 10/05/08, 00:24

Bonjour à tous

Found it in my mails, without any kind of guarantee on the authenticity etc ...

Some indications about acronyms:

AGEDREF = application for managing residence permits
OQTF = Obligation to leave the French territory
APRF = Prefectoral order for deportation to the border

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... yD52kE.pdf
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/05/08, 00:36

As said thefor another, yesterday.

That's it the real France ! ...

: Mrgreen:

* Is it in the right column?
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 10/05/08, 20:45

it recalls some Vichy documents during the last war.

it does not feel good when these kinds of documents start to flourish in the Prefectures.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/05/08, 22:44

Indeed, it's crying!

In Belgium, we are not bad either: we have what we modestly call "closed centers": in other countries we call that prisons. Foreigners are locked there until their expulsion, including children. It can last 6, 9, 12 months ...

What is terrible in this note is the cynicism, the technique, finally, not very far from what some did with the Jews between 39 and 45: take their passport, challenge them, obligation of results .... It should still be arranged for this to appear in the print media.

I advise everyone to read Jonathan Little's "benevolent", 2007 Goncourt Prize where the hero fights against the administration so that we feed more Jewish prisoners who work in the arms factories - in any case promised to death - so that they produce enough to ensure the victory of the Third Reich.

(I sent this document to a good part of my address book, I invite you to do the same: all are not addicted to forums)

and when you read this link from Yahoo, you will understand everything about what is waiting for you!

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080510/tp ... b2994.html
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 10/05/08, 23:18

Centers closed before expulsion, it also exists in France.

He was questioned about the words of President Nicolas Sarkozy, who allegedly accused the press of "taking on the role of opposition" Wednesday during a meeting with UMP deputies Wednesday at the Elysee Palace.

Indeed, it is a little worrying this way to attack the press. He still has 4 years to put in place a new method of governance. At this game not ready to go back in the polls.

For now, there is still a lot of freedom of expression on TV, just watch the good off-the-clock programming of 20 hours if possible. [/ Quote]
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/05/08, 23:55

Beware!
It applies roughly (I would say naturally : Cheesy: ), which worked very well in a beautiful model country.

The us-Americans have undergone during 10 years a simplistic hype and directed by the power.
They swallowed and approved, the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, the liberticidal laws, without problem. Even the Democrats.

Now that the fog is fading, there will be another Flytox shot, well done and the bullshit will continue.

Ben, in France it's the same since 3 years, and the bullshit will not delay to arrive ....
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 12/05/08, 21:12

I moved this subject.
No one, even an illegal alien, should be consigned as a renewable energy, biofuel or biofuel. : Evil:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"