Compressed air wind turbine construction

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/04/08, 12:36

just thank you Tigger, I confused the answer buttons and again
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 06/05/08, 20:18

Hi everybody,

I don't know how to tinker myself with a compressed air wind turbine but we would do well to learn quickly. I believe that it is one of the simplest alternative methods for storing wind energy: non-polluting (compared to batteries), not assuming the attachment to the EDF network, which can be kept for a long time (a good canister can keep pressurized air for a few days or even a few weeks), which can be transported (the cylinders can be moved mechanically, but if you want to redistribute wind energy, then electricity is just as good :)).

I understand that the efficiency of gas storage is not necessarily great, but this implementation is a priori extremely simple.

Some people criticize wind energy because it cannot be stored, since everyone knows that wind energy is necessarily transformed into electricity! : Cheesy:

Courage tigrou, you're holding the right vein ...
0 x