The steam Doping in Africa internship in Togo

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
satpavan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The steam Doping in Africa internship in Togo

by satpavan » 07/04/08, 12:34

Hello everybody

Since 2001 I have been interested in the Pantone and in particular for its distribution in Africa. The legislation is more "flexible", the craftsmen very good and present really everywhere and especially Africa is the garbage of the world (so many old vehicles, etc). I work on rural electrification using renewable energies such as solar, wind power, associated with a modified generator (Pantone, vegetable oils, etc.).
I have been working with lio since June on steam doping.
We did an internship with Michel and then we continued together without ever having had any real results ... Until February!

We organized an internship in Togo in West Africa. We still had not had our own results, but hey, we started confident. The team was made up of about fifteen Togolese people who were very experienced (almost all the foremen, teachers, etc.) with welders, toliers, turners, etc.
It was a total success, a great week. They really got the technology right, understood it and even tried to improve it. Must say that for the resourcefulness, they are masters, each problem had its solution! The team spirit was remarkable ...

A tractor and generator set of about 7kW (belonging to a care center) were mounted. After the tests, we got before running in 18% for the tractor and 19% for the group. We are waiting for the results after the system has been running.
In any case, they are very motivated, they have formed a group to develop a structure, which will support the development of steam doping in Togo.
We are planning a tour of internships in several West African countries for 2009. Everything was self-financed with a global budget of 75 euros, about 15-20 euros per assembly !!! We are far from the big budget of the World Bank ...

We had to go far to realize our first editing, it's a shame, but there, it's easier ... In any case, it was a great experience where we can only emphasize the spirit of team and mutual learning! Bravo and see you soon,

They have already done a lot better for the second group editing, in progress (integrated system and design ...)

0 x
Earnest
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 07/04/08, 21:50

Hi guys !

Happy to see news and photos of your exploits!

I am delighted to see that our African friends can access this technology, to appropriate it and why not, to set an example to builders in the North, who obviously do not care!

Is there any way for these experimenters to join us on the forum, in order to share their results ... I know it's not necessarily obvious, but ...

Greetings to Lio, and all your team, and again BRAVO!

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 08/04/08, 02:12

Hello

We did an internship with Michel and then we continued together without ever having had any real results ... Until February!

Bravo for your approach and share it on the forum
What motivated you to persist if the initial montages did not give good results? , normally many guys make beautiful montages and without results, they abolish ..
Even in the sense of a minor change, it takes a little variation something palpable to continue.

It is also interesting to know what does not work, what works well, in the system doping water is the repetitiveness and precise measures according to the load of the engine that is difficult to master.

The worst situation is no change, and a measurable improvement is found? the door is open to all kinds of hypoteses, every little improvement it takes an explanation, so a lot of observation and notes ..
I have to say if I do once the 32% it must be done each time, and improve.
It should be remembered that the measured results are an average over a period sometimes exceeding 4 hours of walking, through that there were times when the syteme worked very strong and other time or the sytéme did not work almost ..

Andre
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/04/08, 08:38

Welcome!

Thank you for the photos,

do not hesitate to keep us informed about the editing and the results obtained
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
satpavan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thank you for the encouragements

by satpavan » 09/04/08, 01:12

To answer your question, we gave them the links to participate in forumbut there, not everyone, who uses the computer and the Internet (it improves with the younger ones ...). However, there is one who coordinates and who is often cyber. I will invite him to join the subject ... In addition they really motivated to test the system on mills (for corn flour, essential) and small buses.

Case to follow, we will be informed anyway of the results. On the encouraging results of this session, we prepare for 2009 a tour of itineraries and montages (Morocco, Senegal and Mali are already on the track).

See you soon,
0 x
Earnest
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 09/04/08, 20:06

Hi all of you, :D

my colleague has doubled me ... and all the better, because in fact I do not take enough time to come here! I have not even updated the website of the association ...

satpavan wrote:We organized an internship in Togo in West Africa. We still had not had our own results, but hey, we started confident.

so I want to put a modification, we started to mount a load bench with measurement board (shunt resistor, T ° ...) late Oct 2007 on the first assembly of the asso performed in August see here: [url ] steam doping assembly on electro diesel group [/ url] https://www.econologie.com/forums/montage-do ... t4067.html

having only a short working session in common, only the "radiator" load bank was operational. I therefore proceeded alone to the 1st "chug chug" of the generator, then the first measure with all the precautions and sound advice (from André and Camel among others ...) and the means available. So no balance, but I had prepared a series of samples with a pessimistic margin of error of +/- 2% ...

this test gave about 17%, so 15% is the results I announced to André
Andre wrote: It depends what encouraging means to you?
10% 32%?
For me 10% it's discouraging
What is above 30% is encouraging
Andre

Andre wrote:What motivated you to persist if the initial montages did not give good results? , normally many guys make beautiful montages and without results, they abolish ..

To answer you, ben a big dose of optimism and confidence since I saw quite a lot of editing that worked, good experiences here on the forum (ex: C15 Vitry) ...

Now with the back of 5 editing, the old editing will clear ... I think I will not have the patience to do more tests on it (there are improvements to be made) ... we will finish our test protocol with diesel weighing and measurement chart, of course, but I already see the mistakes we made ... and new ideas launched by our African friends !! : Cheesy: :D

FOR CAMEL:
We will get in touch with an interlocutor from Togo so that he comes to speak on the course, and bring back the reflections of these colleagues. : Wink: (must know that at best it is 56K connection there ...)

in short, to close this post, https://www.econologie.com/diesel-renault-et-peugeot-psa-s-associent-pour-developper-un-moteur-a-injection-d-eau-nouvelle-3772.html
alros I did not know for this alliance (Peugeot / Renault) ... it's an April Fool !!
but from a reliable source, the idea of ​​water doping is taken seriously, and labs are starting to work on it, especially since the EGR Renault patent which is to pass the new EURO pollution standards, but even more, we speak well enrichment and improvement of yield via electronic control and injection of water and catalysis ....

Here, all the experimenters, more or less lucky and equipped to carry out their experiments, have been ridiculed ... (I will quote a passage from Andre on this subject but I do not know where to find it). We do this on old engines, where there is no electronic technology, and it's "rustic" assemblies but the results are there !!! as we have already said, for cars (variable speeds) it only uses electronic regualtion to obtain better results, although those of Vitry are in the records of 30% ...

Now it is very likely that the work on which these large manufacturers are based is partly derived from forum but there will be no thanks from them! :frown: we can just take comfort in saying to ourselves: "finally, the industrialists are getting started, it is not so much delirium as it is!"
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!