Print only in black and white with a color printer?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 31/03/08, 11:47

: Idea: Well, we need a printer consumption table.
As for cars.

Christophe wrote:
Hydraxon wrote:On the other hand, calculating the price per liter does not necessarily make sense since ideally, we would only put one atom of thickness on a sheet.

Uh ideally ... but in practice?
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/08, 11:59

Well, the hardware sites do it regularly ... but after having used several printers and crying over the prices of the cartridges I begin to seriously doubt the cost announced by their tests ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 31/03/08, 12:31

Christophe wrote:
Hydraxon wrote:On the other hand, calculating the price per liter does not necessarily make sense since ideally, we would only put one atom of thickness on a sheet.

Uh ideally ... but in practice?

Just to say that calculating in liters is pretty ridiculous for such a liquid. And also that comparing the price per liter may not make much sense if from one generation to another we divide the consumption by two.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 31/03/08, 17:26

10 ml cartridges now!
what a waste of material (container)

To measure the costs and speeds of printers and other copiers, there is a standard for b / w, the page typed at 5% infill.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 01/04/08, 14:28

It should be displayed on the printer packaging, with the usual letters (A, B, C ...).
Electric consumption also elsewhere.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"