The hydrogen vehicle seen by TOTAL

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Did67

by Did67 » 29/01/08, 19:28

Christophe wrote:
For the flop I don't know but it billed € 850 ... so it's not in series.

OKAY. I opposed "series" to "prototype", and not to "option" ...

and hop their average CO2 drops ...

Are European standards not weighted averages? I hope they know about this in Brussels. Otherwise, a manufacturer releases two or three alibi models of which he sells 3 copies ... Anyone know? It would interest me anyway! Otherwise, I want to go explain it to them!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/01/08, 00:18

Did67 wrote:
Christophe wrote: series a start & stop and especially a braking regeneration system (in addition to the DPF) see the subject efficient Dynamics

The "start and stop", Citroën did it on a C3 model I believe (or C2?). A commercial flop, to my knowledge ... Not energy recovery under braking!

Chrsitophe wrote:I think the Serie 7 H2 will be released to balance the average CO2 emissions of the BM range ... to avoid fines. It's their "CO2 joker" in a way ...

I do not know if it is marketable and if we will find H² outside the two or three experimental outlets (installed for TV cameras ???).

But the stake is well that which you indicate, apart from the image! It's still pretty crazy to find such an advertising campaign (I also saw it in France in a general magazine) for a car that you can't buy !!!

The C2 start and stop exists and is a flop maybe but Chatham is very satisfied with it:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post68498.html#68498

Are European standards not weighted averages? I hope they know about this in Brussels. Otherwise, a manufacturer releases two or three alibi models of which he sells 3 copies ... Anyone know? It would interest me anyway! Otherwise, I want to go explain it to them!

Frankly if it's not a weighted average it's nonsense, I would even say more, the average should be weighted by the average number of kms traveled by each type of vehicle ..... otherwise it does not want say nothing.

I ride with my old 504 ... 3000 to 4000 kms per year, although the emission of CO2 / km is impressive, compared to the number of kms it represents very little compared to all the modern Peugeots which roll.

So if there are 5 BMW H2s in France and as many in Germany, and each one travels 50000 km / year, this is not what will globally lower the emissions of all BMWs per km.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 24/03/08, 16:41

Hello everybody

That's right, it's not a few cars or even a million cars that will change the outcome of the world fleet.

I participated this week in a conference "which energy to choose for your company's vehicles."

Indeed, I manage among others a fleet of 170 vehicles in Europe.

Although this conference was not completely objective, the car rental company did not necessarily have an interest in reducing the kilometers of my fleet by 30%, for example, all the solutions were presented.

pure electric: max 200km in two years urban vehicle of great interest but not yet available :?

The hybrid and the rechargeable hybrid not yet available : Cry:
tests are underway on the future prius. : Idea:

1st and second generation biofuels I am not really convinced a transitional solution :? or very partial :?

liquefied gas solutions that polu : Evil:
natural gas solution : Evil: idem but with the solution to make a mixture with hydrogen : Idea: a little better.

The H2 solution for me is the only good solution. But not yet a pump in France : Evil:

The fuel cell :D yes but who will master the solution in your opinion .....

Well the Chinese : Cry: they put everything on them, and not little mugs.

As for me, the park's objective of going from 136g / km in November 2007 to 110g / km in 3 years. I also hope to be able to very significantly reduce travel by passenger vehicle.

We are also going to have a carpooling program for the trips of our employees (Via the competitiveness cluster).

Ah I forgot my last two cars ordered Seat IBIZA 99g / km. History of motivated manufacturers to offer cars with low GHG emissions.
0 x