E85 ethanol in motor 2 time 80cm3 carbu walbro37?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
sonysteph37
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sonysteph37 » 06/03/08, 23:42

it makes sense what you say chatam ..
the autonomy of the paramotors is still 3 hours now is enough in general. the economy is not at all interesting if you have to add more oil.
we can wait a little longer.
I am one of those who believe that the people will no longer be able to afford gas in less than 10 years now .. then .... let us be patient ..
0 x
2 engines time and company
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/03/08, 02:28

Hello

For the two times the guys of competiton snowmobile use oil Klotz Bénol BC-172 c, is a mixture of castor oil and synthesis it costs around 18,50 $ the liters, but you walk with a weak 3 % and never any seizing problem, I use it in the mower in the chain saw it is compatible with methanol, nitromethane, and alcoholic fuel (although I run on 100LL) in my small tools, less rubber and the fuel can remain in the tank for several months without problem.
Paragliding guys also use this oil
the only precaution, it is necessary to mix it initially, not just to empty it in the tank, (I prepare the mixture in a small container, stir well, once diluted it remains stable)
Castor oil
Ratio for air-cooled engines 20/1 to 32/1
For engines cooled with liquid snowmobile outboard boat
31 / 1 the 50 / 1
very little fouling of the spark plug and good passage through the nozzle.
The loss of power that some notes with higher% of oil is due to certain carburetor where the nozzle is fixed
but, those adjustable it is enough to enrich to let pass more fuel (moreover very cold fuel it passes less in the nozzle and the more dense air mass)

www.klotzlube.com

Andre

0 x
sonysteph37
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sonysteph37 » 07/03/08, 15:06

thank you very much andre here are interesting and lived things.
the question or get this oil in France?
0 x
2 engines time and company
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 07/03/08, 16:46

No need to break the lemon: 25 years ago, I worked as a repairer of agricultural machinery and in particular of 2-stroke engine machinery: chainsaws, agricultural sprayers, motor pumps, mowers, etc. (the paramotor solo engines are in fact agricultural engines!) ...: the only engines I have seen come back tight or prematurely worn out are:
Those who turned to low-end mineral oil, in particular with a high percentage and those who had a fuel fouled by a deposit of varnish (= reduction of the richness) due to fuels and oils of poor quality.
The boss ("so as not to be pissed off") only sold (25 years ago ...) Motul 100% synthetic recommended at 2% and the engines that used it (often running at full speed) held perfectly fit and remaining clean: all benefit both for us and for the client 3/4 professionals and in fact only individuals for reasons of economy (misplaced) had fun not respecting the recommendations (with the consequences that we imagine) because a pro can not afford to have equipment that does not work ...
The only engines that really needed more percentage are the motocross and cart engines (notably segmentation of quite special design) because they work in very bad conditions (strong variations of t ° in cross) and are extremely pushed (one engine paramotor it does not rotate at 25000t / min by developing up to 400hp per liter as some 2 stroke time ... these engines there are almost all banned now in favor of 4 stroke much less polluting) ...

Castor oil works quite well in 2 stages, but with anti-deposit additives.
A Belgian manufacturer, Electrion, makes vegetable motor oils based in particular on castor oil, but chemically modified to eliminate their defects (appalling fouling in 4 times, very rapid oxidation of the oil) without losing its qualities (great smoothness, high resistance in t °): these oils are very famous among connoisseurs, but unfortunately not imported into France ... I don't know if they make 2-stroke oils
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/03/08, 22:31

Hello Chatham
Chatham wrote:... the only motors I have seen come back tight or prematurely worn out are:
Those who turned to low-end mineral oil, in particular with a high percentage and those who had a fuel fouled by a deposit of varnish (= reduction of the richness) due to fuels and oils of poor quality.

Confirmation my Yamaha 125 DTMX is dead from that, peace of mind ... :frown: Thanks to this bitch ..... ^ ¨ $ µ & "# ~ @ (§ ... censored ... Ipone oil which covered me all the carburetor with a viscous layer and which chipped in places and plugged me the main jet.Never saw such a disgusting carburetor whereas in the Motul 300v 2T it was nickel.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132