Article on the right of reply in Pantone Science and Life

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/08, 09:31

André, you found them!

I created a new topic because it's very interesting ...
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 05/03/08, 09:46

Andre wrote:I do not think I'm the only one to have done tests, I'm sure that the automakers have spent the syteme comb, a lot finer than all that we did more together

According to the information that I have fished in my box, the manufacturer's tests have concluded that it is almost impossible to apply to a road vehicle because of uncontrollable instabilities, which can only be used on a fixed-speed engine.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/08, 09:48

Uh chatam, can you prove this? It's been a long time since we suppose they are on it (the opposite would be surprising) without having any certainty ...

It does not prevent it is a false excuse because on diesel it seems that on this forum we are better than the builders then :D :D :D

I laugh at 1 / 2 ...

For stems the subject should interest you a lot: https://www.econologie.com/forums/photos-int ... t4944.html
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/03/08, 15:45

Hello
According to the information that I have fished in my box, the manufacturer's tests have concluded that it is almost impossible to apply to a road vehicle because of uncontrollable instabilities, which can only be used on a fixed-speed engine.

Then is the diesel electric generator groups
Compressors look like
the tractors, buldozer that rolls a whole day in charge
the roadside truck driving on the motorway regulator
the boats, barge ect ..
Diesel on rail locomotives
if they do not work in steady state? a great partrie of their use?
It would be necessary to find another reason .. But is it necessary to look for a reason? while the big decision-makers look for reasons, the thinkers do not spend time working on the system. alas, thinkers are employed by decision-makers.
the first engineer at a motorist, who pronounces the words Panton shows him the exit door

Andre
0 x