The little hustlers

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The little hustlers

by faaab » 27/02/08, 14:11

? = + is the new logos of the association The little hustlers.

Also go for a ride on their very young wiki...

If we help children to ask questions about their environment, if we show them that science can serve magic, if we awaken in them the interest of things that surround them, the questioning, the pragmatic approach and I on the way...

then we will have won, the world will be saved ... : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 14:25

Title incompatible with server security policies. I modify it.
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 27/02/08, 14:32

oops ...

sorry!

0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/02/08, 14:49

hello to you and good luck!
I am regularly with friends of this association, which pushes me to create that of "great resourceful"!

in addition, the 2 workshops are not so incompatible, given some experiences that amaze young and old.
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 28/02/08, 11:25

"the great resourceful ..."
what a good idea !

8) I will resume the presentation of this association that deserves attention to it.

Through festivals, extracurricular interventions or summer in cities where children do not go on vacation, the animals of the little debits move with their briefcases full of materials of recovery.

With a staging appropriate to the public and the moment, they realize simple experiments, on many aspects of physics (color change of red cabbage following the pH, illumination of a bulb with threads dipped in salt water etc ...). Most often observers are led to solve a problem, to try to understand, they also act, perform tests etc ...

In short, most often the animates are : Shock:

A strong point of this association is that it does not recruit these animals on a diploma or that kind of thing. Just participate in a training. They will then provide you with tools on animation and especially full of ideas of experiences and how to present / make them.

They need passionate people, people who have free time, who are curious ... so if you feel like it, there is surely a place of p'tits debs not far from you ...
0 x