Magdrive to save fuel

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/08, 12:09

Capt_Maloche wrote:Aim at this 320W module, to see

320W for 15 € anything... Look at the image and the thickness of the wires ... 30 Inside but of course ... and the groundhog ...

I like the "seller" FAQs:

Will I pay customs fees?

In our experience, this rarely happens although we cannot control the customs services.

Guarantee

Our items do not have warranty in your country, except special mention from us.

After sales service

We do our best to assist you before, during and after the transaction, but be aware that all our products are not covered by an external after-sales service, this depends on the manufacturer's policy in your country. If you have any concerns about this, please contact the manufacturer before purchasing

You buy badly and you tell us if it's 30 or 3 A : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/02/08, 12:31

NOPE !

the yield is too zero :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/02/08, 12:36

Oh it must not be very big Pelletier yield!

Well Gaullé? I can not conclude anything on this subject at the sight of your avatar. : Cheesy:

But I trust you :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/08, 12:44

Capt_Maloche wrote:NOPE !

the yield is too zero :D

Ben according to the graph of the doc of jonule, it is of the order of 20% in "cold" mode ... which is not so bad !!

I bought a cell we will see if it gives something when I put it on the stove!

In any case if it gives as much as in cold it is more "profitable" (largely) than photovoltaic (reduced to Watt)
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/02/08, 13:36

yes capt maloche the blow of the peltiers under thermal solar panel that looks good but in fact it is necessary that these panels are insulated under the bottom!
well yes for not that the heat is barred!

suddenly it is only interesting that with the photovoltaic solar panels which they must be refreshed so that the yield drops.
suddenly that would give them a return.

in any case even with a yield equal to photovoltaics, the price of a watt is much cheaper!

normal there is no glass, panel etc etc ...
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"