Aerated concrete

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/02/08, 09:41

Hello,
as previously demonstrated, the chuax / hemp coating is the best ally for insulating an old large wall, so of course we remove its exterior cement coating of course.

hemp is still quite expensive and few genes reserve it.

for straw, without structure it exists of course, nebraska type, from the name of the origin of these constructions.
otherwise the wooden structure is really not difficult to assemble, I have already indicated a site of one of my friends who builds his house in wood / straw structure roof in chestnut bradeaux, and mass stove in brick to heat the '' DHW:
http://www.trakterre.fr/galerie/index.html
the guy buys his wood, cuts it, puts it up. he is helped by friends, and also an engineer.

but it costs less than a concrete block house which will also cost more in NRJ thereafter ....

as for the shon and the shob, it is the shon which is used to establish the taxes and not the shob, + the thickness of the walls with the straw (35cm thick, finally from 30 to 40 depending on formwork), varies depending on finish (no further insulation with straw, only coated) from 45 to 50 cm.
always +, the difference between shob and shon is neglected in front of the surface of the housing.
in the shob we understand the non-convertible crawl spaces, as well as the attic, loggias, greenhouses, verandas etc.
not in the shon and that's what matters.
the living space when you build you don't lose it, you build outside and not inside!

so if it's to add an argument that doesn't hold water, it's not worth it ;-)

"b) Establishment of the base for town planning taxes and certain participations.

1) Planning taxes.

The general tax code and the town planning code make SHON one of the elements used to calculate the tax base for the following town planning taxes and contributions:

- payment for exceeding the legal density limit: art. L. 112-2 and following, R. 333-1, and following of the town planning code

- participation for exceeding the land use coefficient: art. R. 332-1 of the town planning code

- the local equipment tax: art. 1585-A general tax code and 317 septies of the appendix code;

- the departmental tax for. the funding of architectural, town planning and environmental councils: art. 1599-B of the general tax code

-the departmental tax on sensitive natural areas: art. L. 142-2 of the town planning code;

- the tax complementary to the local equipment tax in the Ile-de-France region: art. 1599 octies of the general tax code;

- the special equipment tax collected in the 1st department of Savoie: art. 1599-OB of the general tax code.
"

For the mass stove, Chazelle, on the indicated site you have all the stages with heat exchanger for DHW, in straw / wood house (red cedar and douglas).

me it will be in rehabilitation house stone walls / lime toujorus with DHW heating, tray to sit near the fire and read, circulation of hot air in the room and upstairs, bread oven / pizza dish warmer / defrost etc!
0 x
Chazelle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Chazelle » 01/02/08, 19:24

Thank you for your information
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"