Ecolos household products

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Ecolos household products

by freddau » 23/01/08, 10:30

Emission made on green household products:

clay paste
soap nuts
organic layer
White vinegar

to listen to absolutely:

http://www.radiofrance.fr/franceinter/e ... chives.php
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 23/01/08, 10:38

Ok for everything except soapnuts: it’s good for washing perspiration on clean linen, but really nothing more ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 23/01/08, 10:40

Yet he says the nuts are ok.

Other sites given by the show:

Raffa the great ecological household
http://raffa.grandmenage.info/post/2006 ... ns_finales
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/08, 10:40

Yes chatam that's why we offer more ... and for speculation on prices made by the producer / supplier (+ 50% in one year ...).

We also found that according to the quality of the water (hardness I think), their efficiency varied very strongly (in our old accommodation it worked really well but here the efficiency is almost zero).
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 23/01/08, 11:14

Chatham wrote:Ok for everything except soapnuts: it’s good for washing perspiration on clean linen, but really nothing more ...

alros is that you do not know how to use it: my favorite housewife has heard for a long time the recognized utility of "active oxygen"!

You do not know ?

maybe you are not used to it? :P

in short, what replaces the active oxygen with the lava nuts is the "WASH SALT" or sodium percarbonate (or sodium).

and that really makes a difference! I wash all my laundry like that, even the one stained in oil!

like any natural product, it is in the additive that we see the difference!

I'm sure the baking soda works too: it sparkles so it must oxygenate, you know a bit like bubble washing machines, you know? they have a cold water and hot water (solar) inlet, but hey, you won't find them in France, you have to buy FOREIGN!

the definite advantage, as my sister does: she uses the washing machine outlet, she simply by putting the MAL outlet in a 300L water collector: she says she sometimes recovers 500 liters a week, she has 2 children.
Well you can water your garden with it! spraying is anti-aphids!

well you can also wash your car, power the toilets, etc ...

I offered him seeds last year, it all took a while, one day we will get them for free!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 23/01/08, 11:17

a 1st price car window washer that does not come out of industrial waste (their smell is unbearable):

dishwasher product!
organic preferably, otherwise Marseille soap cut / diluted in water is sufficient.

for winter, antifreeze: alcohol vinegar added

for scouring cream: borax, or sodium borate;

there are many of these products at the pharmacy, they are obliged to deliver them (such as magnesium chloride for example), but obviously they are not on the shelves, they must be requested.
0 x