Choosing an economical car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
p.jeremie
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Choosing an economical car

by p.jeremie » 22/01/08, 22:50

Hello,

I was not sure where to put this message.
Please move it if it is in the wrong place.

I plan to acquire a car soon. At the moment I have my parents' car (clio dci 1.5 65 hp).

My main criterion is consumption. Currently I'm running around 5l / 100 km. My goal is not to increase my consumption and even to decrease it.

I looked at a lot of sites, including the ademe site (here for example).

I am moving towards a vehicle located between the Ford Fiesta, the Peugeot 307, the Volkswagen Golf IV and the Skoda Fabia.

Do you have vehicle ideas? (there are always models that we forget)

I specify that for the moment I make approximately 30km / day for work + the possible WE spent on the right on the left, if possible in carpooling or in several in the same car.

Thank you for your advice !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/08, 23:19

I don't know much about it in the car but all the hdi engines of the same range (power) are more or less equal today in terms of consumption ... but it always depends on "how you ride" and the weight of the car ... .of course...

Personally, for a few km I like the C1 and C2 ... the 207 too, but did you already go on the 307 apparently?

A friend has a C1 and he does not exceed 4.5L by "typing" in it (steep Ardennes highways)

Golf IV is another price category by cons ... so at this point, pkoi not squarely look at the BMW 118d given on the road for 4.1L / 100 ...? Then you have to love its particular look ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."