Prohibition of GMOs, the French decision annoys the USA!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Prohibition of GMOs, the French decision annoys the USA!

by jean63 » 21/01/08, 17:12

GMO corn: the United States "very worried" about France's decision

The United States is "very worried" about France's decision to suspend the cultivation of GMO corn MON810, said Monday the US Trade Representative Susan Schwab, judging that this decision was "not scientific".

the rest of the article in the source:

http://www.boursorama.com/infos/actuali ... ws=5053134
Last edited by jean63 the 21 / 01 / 08, 17: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 21/01/08, 17:24

You just have to eat their GMOs themselves ... : Evil:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 21/01/08, 17:52

Chatham wrote:You just have to eat their GMOs themselves ... : Evil:

They want to eat them all over the world ...... and they will get there.

Even with us, I am not sure that the announced decree will be maintained ..... the corn lobbies have not said their last word in my opinion.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/08, 17:59

Evoked here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post68353.html#68353

C *** s of ricans ... These are threats and I bet that trade sanctions will not be long: rochefort will be taxed at 250% instead of 100% ... the beautiful leg!

At the same time we are delighted with the opening of any MacMerde and the release of any Hollywood superdaube ... We also do more publicity on the news for French and French films ...There is no saying: we are really too stupid! :|

NO it's not primary anti-Americanism (term that I hate, by the way, does it exist for other countries?), These are facts ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."