And if we dared to talk about GMOs!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

And if we dared to talk about GMOs!

by nofy » 16/01/08, 23:15

Good evening everyone,

I am "surprised" not to read this info ... What is stuck? Ah, you are disappointed that "the ricans" as some say, cannot sell us their GMO corn? : Evil: Okay, so since you are not happy, it is absolutely necessary to mobilize so that it is FINALLY authorized again ... : Mrgreen:

Quote:

The French government has just announced the activation of the safeguard clause on MON 810. The cultivation of this GMO corn is therefore temporarily suspended in France. Greenpeace welcomes this decision following the announcement of the postponement of the GMO bill and the opinion of the High Authority on GMOs. Finally, it is the concrete translation of a decision taken during the Grenelle Environment Forum, which involved all of the stakeholders, including representatives of the agricultural profession.

Nofy (the dream) [/ b]
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/01/08, 00:45

For those who were still unaware of the "benefits" of GMOs:
Sorry, there are 12 pages. Informative ... Well, it was not the type of corn authorized in France, but there is still something to worry about, especially since the first symptoms only appeared after several years ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/08, 01:06

I do not know pkoi but another info of the day gives me more trouble ...
That of authorizing the use of clones for food in the USA ... and this on (at least) 2 points of view:

a) the drifts (commercial) and especially the consequences that this is likely to bring (more biological diversity, weakening of the races on certain resistances ...)

b) effect on humans ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 17/01/08, 09:14

and yes !
after nuclear power and GMOs, both of which are recognized as harmful to humans, we are getting into cloning!
it will take 10 years to recognize that it is harmful for humans!
at least at the judicial level.

and who is it who is going to put their pockets in their pockets during this period of "lawlessness" when the precautionary principle will not be applied?

yet another rotten multinational that has received government approval with a bribe! what evolution : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/08, 10:04

I create a specific subject because even if it is "a little" linked to GMOs, the basic problem is very different ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/01/08, 17:28

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/08, 18:09

For Hulot I don't quite understand his reaction, he should be happy, right? Or did I miss 1 episode?

"The thugs of the lobbies were immediately set in motion. The top of the executive was surrounded by pro-GMOs (...) An attempt to disintegrate and undermine democracy has developed stealthily in the antechambers of power "he writes. "At this level, a small dose of conscience would not hurt. However, on this subject, ignorance and pride go hand in hand"

Christophe wrote:I create a specific subject because even if it is "a little" linked to GMOs, the basic problem is very different ...

It is done: https://www.econologie.com/forums/clonage-et ... t4666.html

ps: cuicui it would be possible to reduce the size of the images stp?
Goods.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."