The eco-bible: 80 men

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The eco-bible: 80 men

by faaab » 04/01/08, 15:36

Hello everyone.

I live in Bordeaux, and I spent the new year in the Alps. Well, I still have a hard time with these few 24 hours of train!

But while the central massif paraded behind my ugly pink curtain, place 37 of car 5, I was reading a book that my friend had lent me. And well from the 1st chapter, I started to smile like a fool (a bit like my smiley there on the left ...).

This book is called 80 men to change the world.

It restores faith in the human race, and especially in oneself.

When I read it, it was impossible not to smile, not to be all excited.

2 young engineers have traveled the world, and interviewed all the economic entrepreneurs (they do not quote this word but it is entirely appropriate).

From micro-credits to bio-degradable carpets, from the Sillicon Valley to Nepal, this book takes us on a journey, to our world and to another. I baptized it the ecolobible, because it makes me think of the bible. Each chapter tells the story of a character, analogous to a prophet in his world ...

In short, I do not have the critical fiber, read it!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."