The GREDINS Agreements

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

The GREDINS Agreements

by bpval » 07/12/07, 08:58

Hello

"It is a grain of corn which never ceases to seize the machine of the Grenelle de l'environnement. The working group on GMOs was already the only one whose participants had slammed the door during the preparatory work. Yesterday, the publication of the decree establishing the high authority and especially of the decree suspending the sale and use of MON-810 corn seeds provoked the surprise and sometimes the anger of the protagonists. The Alliance for the Planet, which brings together 80 associations , has even decided to suspend its participation in the Grenelle. "

"" Scandalized "." An insult to the intelligence of the French and environmentalists, indignant Yann Wehrling, spokesman for the Greens. What is the use of the prohibition during the winter of the sale of a seed that is sows in the spring? " If the law is not voted on February 9, nothing will prevent sowing. Especially since "in fact, no request for a safeguard clause has been made at European level", points out Yannick Jadot, spokesperson. word of the Alliance for the planet. At the ministry, they explain having preferred the effectiveness of a decree to the "symbol" of the safeguard clause, more risky vis-à-vis Europe. "

The continuation on

http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/econ ... 375.FR.php

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 07/12/07, 13:51

What a bunch of Cn!

I really liked it when Bovais applauded the suspension of GMOs by Sarkozy ...
I must be the only one to have heard that GMOs were suspended for the winter !? ;)

That is to say the period when we do not plant;)

In short, I would not be at all surprised that GMOs are again authorized (failing to be prohibited) in the spring, for lack of law ...

Come on, more than 4 and a half years before taking it back for 5 years!

SixK
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 07/12/07, 14:07

Bah! we already have the Sarklopinettes for cars (CO2 bonus / penalty)

- the decotisation of overtime
- reduction of charges on low wages
- SS torpedoing in good standing

And with the work plus_gagner plus, we will also be able to join a private security fund

Not beautiful life

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/12/07, 14:29

Lobby pressure must really be great ... :frown:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 07/12/07, 14:37

Phenomenal pressure

Don't you think it has shrunk again !! ?? Image
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/12/07, 19:04

SixK wrote:What a bunch of Cn!

I really liked it when Bovais applauded the suspension of GMOs by Sarkozy ...
I must be the only one to have heard that GMOs were suspended for the winter !? ;)

That is to say the period when we do not plant;)

In short, I would not be at all surprised that GMOs are again authorized (failing to be prohibited) in the spring, for lack of law ...

Come on, more than 4 and a half years before taking it back for 5 years!

SixK

+1
Me too I immediately saw that we were laughing our heads off when they announced a "moratorium" until spring, so by then they hope that we will have forgotten and that they can then sow quietly !
Last week we found in France a field of corn GMO BT11 whose cultivation is ILLEGAL.
An edifying post on this corn bt
Independent lab analyzes of MON corn authorized in France are just as maddening and hidden from the public.
As for the first assessment of measures such as tax-free overtime, this creates additional unemployment and a loss of income, therefore of purchasing power for the most precarious jobs, part-time ... (this is the case in my entourage ) Employers prefer to pay tax-free overtime to their full-time employees and separate from their part-time employees whose pay is full. And hop the unemployed in addition but savings for the employer!
- Thanks WHO?
- Thank you Sarko OSKAR Ier NabotLéon. : Evil:
0 x