Water injection methods in the pantone / engine

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 09/09/07, 12:05

zac wrote:hi lio

on GE the "spad" system is nickel.

Hello to you guys :D

well it is the welder who will pa be happy : Lol: , it is I who is a little bit incisive to make the GV ... less bulky! but when you think about it, a small horizontal bulb ... hummm ... it must pass!

the first assembly made by the association it was an R21, with a guy who knows the thing well, is him it remains for the bubbler (100mm square tube) ... there we do 100% by ourselves, so we is full of questions : Lol: but we will test a little everything to get our opinion! our proto allows it.

for Andre:

thank you for this detailed feedback, it's always a pleasure to read you :D
you have raised an important detail, the quality of the water !!!
our groups are destined to tour in the countries of the South ... our first project is in TOGO!
So really, we are going to go more on the bubbler ... but we will cogitate again, to find a system between the GV and the bubbler ...

A+

PS: our GE: Pnom = 4,5kW, Pmax 5kW; 418cc 5,9kW / 8PS / 3000rpm engine
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/09/07, 15:36

lio74 wrote:you have raised an important detail, the quality of the water !!!
our groups are destined to tour in the countries of the South ... our first project is in TOGO!
So really, we are going to go more on the bubbler ... but we will cogitate again, to find a system between the GV and the bubbler ...

A+

PS: our GE: Pnom = 4,5kW, Pmax 5kW; 418cc 5,9kW / 8PS / 3000rpm engine

Hello

single or twin? If it is mono provides a mob valve (103 impeccable pigeot) on the pantone outlet.

H²O + shit = spad (or similar) with big drain below; otherwise hassle guaranteed in operation : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 09/09/07, 15:49

re hi!

it's a mono! I will have to open a post there ... I will scan the diagrams this afternoon!

zac wrote:H²O + shit = spad (or similar) with big drain below; otherwise hassle guaranteed in operation : Evil:
@+

yeah, I imagine the molasses at the bottom of the bubbler ... must limit provide a trap door to pass the squeegee at the bottom : Lol: : Lol: : Cheesy: :!:

See you later !
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 25/11/07, 12:42

Hello André,

I plan to install a Gillier-Pantone reactor on my vehicle.
The proper functioning of the latter requires good heat, currently many of these assemblies have been made of soft iron or stainless steel.
Is there any oxidation inside?
Can we make it out of copper?

A+
0 x
Other

by Other » 25/11/07, 15:29

Hello
fc89 wrote:Hello André,

I plan to install a Gillier-Pantone reactor on my vehicle.
The proper functioning of the latter requires good heat, currently many of these assemblies have been made of soft iron or stainless steel.
Is there any oxidation inside?
Can we make it out of copper?

A+

In copper I advise against ..

In steel it works I think that Zac simply uses black iron

Personellemnt seeing that the work is practically the same I choose stainless steel at least for the rod if possible the whole reactor

This does not improve much compared to steel.
But if you do not drive much with the vehicle, or because of bad settings you frequently drown the reactor, or if you operate it at low temperature there is internal oxidation of the rod reactor.

A reactor well designed and well located in an exhaust you do not touch it for many years the only places that you will modify is the acesseoires around. so from the inlet and outlet of the reactor it must be easy to dismantle

the places where you are going to go it is venturi in the intake manifold and entered reactor if you use GV, bubbler or other
Andre
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 25/11/07, 19:15

Hi,

I was wondering, use the materials that have the best thermal conductivity or those that resist the best if there is oxidation.
I think to use the GV, no pollution in the water.
I intend to build a stepped reactor to make the most of the heat from the exhaust.

A+
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"