Water sanitation of an eco cottage

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Chazelle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Water sanitation of an eco cottage

by Chazelle » 23/10/07, 21:02

hello I wanted to create an eco cottage.

My problem is to carry out sanitation. Working in the building I know individual or collective sanitation but that does not interest me. I wanted to carry out alternative sanitation but I don't know how to do it. My cottage will have dry toilets (no gray water) a washing machine (without detergent or other stain remover) a shower (eco detergent) and a sink (eco detergent) but all this water must be treated for make bathing quality. I am looking for people having info on ecological sanitation. please share them
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 23/10/07, 22:25

Bonjour,

attention if it is in the case of a lodging ... to know if it will be considered ERP or not !! ?? ...
if stopover for example = office ERP !!

in this case, I advise you not to set up this project alone, without the help of a "specialized" association to argue well and "tie up" this file ....
(and I speak from experience .., because my project presented on file from a professional design office had been accepted, while a similar file presented in "personal" by someone else in the same Dpt. was refused ..!)

the new legislation is evolving! ... and some things will move ...
for example, dry toilets will (finally) be taken into account in the new decree concerning the ANC which will be released soon ....

and without "black water" (which is the water of the WC !!, and the gray water being the "oily and soapy" water of the kitchen and the bathroom ...) the purification is very simplified, therefore, possibility of "negotiating" authorization or derogation for an "alternative" treatment of this gray water .... (by planted filters for example ..)

do not forget the compost, especially not to be neglected, since destination of "treatment" and storage of TLB ... !!
to "present well" also to reassure if the DDASS or town hall is worried ...

possibly contact "Living Water" ...

good continuation !
cordially
: Wink:
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: sanitation of an eco cottage

by bham » 24/10/07, 10:35

Chazelle wrote: I am looking for people having info on ecological sanitation. please share them

Hi chazelle.
I saw 2/3 reports on sanitation by plants (including one for the filtration of bathing water) but I do not know where. Do a search using "phyto-purification".

I found that :
http://www.passerelleco.info/rubrique.p ... rubrique=4
et
http://eauvivante31.free.fr/phytoepuration.html
et
http://www.habitat-ecologique.org/phyto.php

does that correspond to what you are looking for?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 24/10/07, 11:48

I cannot recommend you enough to read the book "a little corner to relieve the planet" by C.Elain.
He deals with all these subjects (dry toilets, sanitation) with relevance and is well worth his € 10.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Chazelle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Chazelle » 24/10/07, 19:34

thank you for all this information.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 25/10/07, 09:02

0 x
Tarzan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tarzan » 20/11/07, 16:30

I know the SMVE company: www.smve.fr which make a purification station followed by a filter planted with reed, if you put a UV filter at the outlet I think that you will have a water fairly close to bathing water (this is what my brother-in-law has at home and he put out a 3m² tank for watering the garden). He also bought from them the rainwater recovery system for the toilets, washing machine, and watering.
0 x
Chazelle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Chazelle » 24/11/07, 13:13

thank you for your information
0 x