CAP + CANADIAN WELL

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

CAP + CANADIAN WELL

by AIR » 16/11/07, 16:25

Can we put at the feet of a HEAT PUMP, the outlet of a Canadian well?

What interest ?

:|
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 16/11/07, 22:01

Hi delair

In principle, a heat pump (air-air or air-water) drawing calories from the air could very well be placed at the end of a Canadian well
The heat exchanger fan could be enough to circulate the air in the duct
Only small problem, if the Canadian well leads into a house and you put your heat capture there, it is that the air sucked in from the outside, will cool by passing through the exchanger and the heat balance of the heating will be no
It would therefore take a Canadian well sucking the outside air, and rejecting it .... outside!
This is of course only interesting if the outside temperature is below 10 ° (average soil temperature)

A+
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 17/11/07, 08:09

In the case of an air / air or air / water heat pump, it is entirely possible to use the air coming from a Canadian well, the air being less cold in winter and less hot in summer, for possible air conditioning, which optimizes the efficiency of the heat pump and therefore consumes less electricity. The only downside can be in the sufficiency of the flow; if the flow rate requested by the heat pump is too high compared to the construction of the well, it will be just less efficient; all this must be calculated before digging.
If you want to use the Canadian well for the indoor CMV, in this case it is easy to make a bypass T which goes either on the heat pump or on the indoor ventilation.
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 19/11/07, 15:02

Wep how to calculate it, size the Canadian well?
Who can do the least the least?
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 20/11/07, 20:23

Basically, this corresponds to horizontal geothermal energy, except that it is the air circulating in the Canadian well that collects calories, instead of a heat transfer liquid transported in tubes.

When the outside air is cold, this can be useful to maintain a higher efficiency of the heat pump.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
dreamer54
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dreamer54 » 20/11/07, 23:41

The new phenix house, "the good house", will use this principle. Considering the builder, it must be profitable and economical as a solution. The heat pump is directly supplied by the Canandian well. More details on the sites:
http://labonnemaison.blogspot.com/
http://www.la-bonne-maison.com/
0 x