GM maize kills cattle in Germany?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/07, 10:10

Everything that destroys a form of life (pesticides, insecticides ...) is necessarily bad for us on a more or less large scale, especially if it is the modified plant that produces it !!!

It makes sense

and how can we be sure what we eat now?

Fucking buisnessman assholes !!
And I weigh my words
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 16/11/07, 11:11

Capt_Maloche wrote:and how can we be sure what we eat now?

well apart from the different LABEL BIO,
by re-organizing: AMAP, gardens, associations etc!

never served as well as by oneself :D

well it's not this winter that we're going to eat good soup my garden is in a carafe, I just still have potatoes, carrots, I have to exchange cabbage!

and gnola, the only recognized drug : Cheesy:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 16/11/07, 11:21

jonule wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:and how can we be sure what we eat now?

well apart from the different LABEL BIO,
by re-organizing: AMAP, gardens, associations etc!
never served as well as by oneself :D
well it's not this winter that we're going to eat good soup my garden is in a carafe, I just still have potatoes, carrots, I have to exchange cabbage! and gnola, the only recognized drug : Cheesy:

This midday, turnip sauerkraut (turnips from the garden put in a barrel like sauerkraut). It's been simmering since this morning, the house is smelling, mmm! Well, the pigs that go with it are not organic, let's hope that these little animals were not raised with transgenic corn ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 16/11/07, 11:49

you know that animals are fed on GMOs because the legislation does not oblige it!
pets ditto health problems ...

which can make it understandable when faced with a vegetarian! .....
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/11/07, 14:01

Capt_Maloche wrote: Fucking buisnessman assholes !!
And I weigh my words

I find you rude and contradictory.

They are entrepreneurs of conviction, makers of jobs, and of progress, spearheads of Globalization.

It's not like those civil servants who do nothing but annoy me, who chose job security at the start, an average pay, a certain idea of ​​public service, and who serve as scapegoats for vindictiveness orchestrated. As you say, "soft balls", what!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/11/07, 14:23

Hi neighbor,

obviously this is only addressed to the "buisnessman" and lobby at the origin of this FUCKING reality

Coarse? I have not found better, for lack of the trivialization of the words "scandal", "murderers" ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^