10 000 members ... but few exchanges: pkoi?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 25/10/07, 08:11

Hello, yes, I also have the problem of not being warned!;, the deuch has not been running for 6 months, good winter is here, I am going to restart it! the tractor no longer runs professionally,
for visits, well lack of time, others forum on other interesting subject,
for the key monitor the subject, I do not see it anymore, if it has to be reactivated regularly, I will have to remember the location!
qlq memory problem !! :frown:
you should be full time to monitor everything on the forum , then with all that is nearby ......
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 25/10/07, 08:13

uh, i found the touch! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

at one point she was absent, I had to search!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/10/07, 08:52

For the subjects monitored or we are more aware, I think I have found the cause. It's something that happened to me from time to time. In fact I noticed that it was consistent with the moves or I was automatically dislodged by the forum.

After a while the forum asks me to enter my login and password (probably when the cookie that automatically identifies me expires). When it does, I don't notice it right away. It even happens frequently that it is because I no longer receive warning emails that I realize that I am no longer logged on to the forum.

Yes, I think that's the problem.

Indeed, every time I want to post, I have to identify myself. For recent topics I am well warned.

This system should work even if we have not returned for a year, it allows to re-enter the site and thus to repost even on old subjects or others that we discover on occasion.

==> Christophe : is there a way to do something?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/10/07, 11:36

soulsouf wrote:Yes the philosophy of this site suits me (otherwise I would not have registered) .But the level seems to me so high, that I catch complexes.

First thank you for this first message!

Then thank you for your argument which is very interesting and which confirms what I feared: the visitors have the impression to come across a little forum "elitists" of seasoned technicians and engineers... which is already debatable (at least in my case :D )

Nevertheless there are sections on the forum which are very far from pure technique of style:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/calendrier ... -vf60.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-boutiqu ... -vf51.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/films-tele ... -vf52.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/actualites ... -vf49.html

Etc., etc...
But it is true that they are all located in the last part of the forum... therefore the "less" visible.

I may try to optimize this ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/10/07, 11:38

jean63 wrote:This system should work even if we have not returned for a year, it allows to re-enter the site and thus to repost even on old subjects or others that we discover on occasion.

==> Christophe : is there a way to do something?

This is possible, but it may cause bcp plus to row the server, which must keep a lot more session information.

The best compromise is for you to come back more often.

I believe that the "deadline" of the session is 1 month which is already more than enough. If you come once a month, no problem ... to be confirmed?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/10/07, 18:16

I believe that the "deadline" of the session is 1 month which is already more than enough. If you come once a month, no problem ... to be confirmed?

This is the case for me because in summer I am much less in front of the screen and there are a lot of subjects that exceed a month without intervention, for example the subject on Iran ...
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/10/07, 18:40

Bonjour à tous
Christophe wrote:
soulsouf wrote:Yes the philosophy of this site suits me (otherwise I would not have registered) .But the level seems to me so high, that I catch complexes.

First thank you for this first message!

Then thank you for your argument which is very interesting and which confirms what I feared: the visitors have the impression to come across a little forum "elitists" of seasoned technicians and engineers... which is already debatable (at least in my case :D )

Here nobody asks you if you are an Engineer, Hairdresser-poultry or Pastry-cook. The main thing is to try to advance the schimbiliblic by bringing knowledge or experience, relevant observation or even common sense, a candid question that puts things in their place .... there is room for everyone except for trolls and people of bad faith. : Cheesy:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 12:07

Yes nobody asks, but seeing a section 100% dedicated to combustion or patenting, obviously it's "scary" ...

Well, I made a test of "optimization" in this direction, I moved the forums "various discussions" at the top ... We will see if there is an effect on the "post rate"

Any suggestion, impression is welcome ...
0 x