Pantone Conference the 25 October at Thimister

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Pantone Conference the 25 October at Thimister

by Christophe » 11/10/07, 12:03

I will participate in a "Pantone" evening organized on October 25th near Liege.

I have not yet the exact program of the evening but here is the Flyer:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 11:12

That's how it went very well ...

Duration of the theoretical conference: 45 minutes
Actual duration: almost 120 minutes!

The "small" room (with 50 seats) was full, the doors must have been left open (some people stayed in the corridor during the 2 hours)! In short, a good sixty people were present!

A few "high-ranking" people were present: one or 2 mayors, some associations including 3 or 4 representative of FUGEA ( http://www.fugea.be/fugea_f.htm ) who already have modified tractors.

Apparently Alberic and his "self-developed vulcano of which he is the inventor" : Mrgreen: has spread well over Belgium. I put the clock back on time with respect to its appropriation ...

I hope it will launch some pantone applied research groups in Belgium.

Otherwise, a last "crispy" info:

Veolia Environnement is said to have fitted some of these vehicles, with "good" results. The project was quickly abandoned because the builders sucked them advantageous commercial conditions (leasing on 7 years if I understood correctly).

In short, in Veolia Environnement the concept of environment passes after other considerations ... : Evil:
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 10 / 07, 11: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/07, 11:26

I put you 3 slide of the conference:

0 x