Another water motor !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/03/06, 10:29

jean63 wrote:Frankly, if this type of engine was ignored for reasons of money, it is HONTEUX: [...]
I already created a subject a few weeks ago that talks about "Split-cycle" engines ...

See: https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-a-c ... t1437.html

I have given some links to understand what it is all about.

I think that the first obstacle to the development of this type of engine is its excessive complexity.

jean63 wrote:[...] I would like to know that hides the "clean power" in reality .....
It is a system developed by Toyota which is supposed to eliminate nitrogen oxide and particles thanks to a dual circuit catalytic converter called DPNR (Diesel Particulate - NOx Reduction system). It combines a porous ceramic filter with a three-way catalyst for the reduction of nitrogen oxides.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/03/06, 13:15

"This is a system developed by Toyota that is supposed to remove nitrogen oxide and particles through a dual circuit catalytic converter called DPNR (Diesel Particulate - NOx Reduction system). It combines a porous ceramic filter with a three-way catalyst for the reduction of nitrogen oxides. "

that's very good. I also said to myself that the Japanese had surely released an efficient system to fight against pollution from diesel engines, but are they really filtering out very dangerous micro-particles ?. I heard that a study had shown that the addition (particle + pollen) significantly increases the risk of becoming allergic / asthmatic (health magazine FR5 / 14pm / 28.03.06).

It remains to be seen how long it will last and if, like at PSA, the particle filter becomes clogged and a substantial sum must be paid to replace it. What about the catalytic converter? does it also send fine particles of precious metals into the air of cities?

Do they have an EGR valve on their engines?

But why then do PSA (and Renault?) Insist on offering the catalytic converter + a FAP (criticized for its ineffectiveness)?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 29/03/06, 14:41

Hello,
The particle filter exasperates me, I explain: if an engine is well adjusted, especially a diesel, which operates under a regime too rich in O2, there should not be any of these particles, moreover, why " filter ", as it is carbon, it is enough to oxidize them, and presto, more particles. : Idea:

(For precious metals, it becomes almost profitable to prick the cataly pots, given the prices : Mrgreen:
http://www.kitco.com/market/euro_charts.html
Online precious metal prices, hour by hour)

PS Is there anyone who has around ten kilograms of Rhodium lying around and which he doesn't know what to do? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Daily price: 143513 € per kilo : Shock: : Shock:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Another water motor !!!!

by denis » 29/03/06, 17:09

yes, that's why the pot cata are consigned 60 € at ford, the others it must be the same,. At psa they just cut the box for return recycling !!! (transport). For my focus I'm looking for a cata hs, to use the carcass and, especially the stainless steel braided hose, hard to find. Isn't all these pots just a factory to produce these metals ???? At this price it must be profitable !! especially that, the energy for all that, we pay in gasoline .... still a big plot ?? :!: : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/03/06, 22:01

Bibiphoque wrote:Hello,
The particle filter exasperates me, I explain: if an engine is well adjusted, especially a diesel, which operates under a regime too rich in O2, there should not be any of these particles, moreover, why " filter ", as it is carbon, it is enough to oxidize them, and presto, more particles. : Idea:[...]
Particle production is a little more complicated than a simple matter of supplying O2 ...

Regarding their elimination, oxidation is exactly what all "FAPs" do, whether from PSA, Renault, the Germans or the Japanese.
Do not forget that combustion is an oxidation ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 15/09/06, 09:06

I found an article on another water engine related on this site:

http://www.ovni.ch/~kouros/voiture.htm

I can't attach the photos of the page in copy / paste, so I leave it to the pro to do it. You will see there other interesting themes than the water engine, including the super carburetor for which I will open a subject.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 11:32

Here is :

Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 12: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
eleanor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

the rousseau system

by eleanor » 14/09/07, 19:10

Hello,

has anyone met P. rousseau?

The subject fascinates me like you. For my part I made other tests, but on a much less stable support, and with consistent results but difficult to use: The Reich orgone.

it suffices to build an organic shell capacitor (an organic layer, a metallic layer, favoring noble materials.

It is breathtaking that it works well. There is a gain in temperature and tingling sensations.
A priori side effects, beware anyway.
thanks for the answers
0 x