Flybo Comet and new concepts of urban vehicle

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 03/09/07, 01:07

you tried it or your tricycle citro? At Lège? did you try normal bent?

Is the loss of a transmission really important compared to the rest?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/09/07, 21:46

Pyvesd wrote:you tried it or your tricycle citro? At Lège? did you try normal bent?

Is the loss of a transmission really important compared to the rest?

Yes to Lège at the importer Optima, Airodin Sports.

I tried: Lynx, Orca, Dragon, Rhino and even a Hooper.

The grip is quite natural, except on models with low handlebars.
I do not have enough experience to judge transmission losses.
As against the accelerations are great, the back well wedged, we develop a higher power more easily.
Optima bikes are really very well designed, must 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/07, 10:37

We were at the European Fair in Strasbourg this weekend and saw a Carver exhibited as part of the Lepine competition.

Not much interesting in the context of this competition in fact ... some flex vehicle, a chassis of the Fuel Pile (without any specific doc) from PSA and the Carver ... the latter being 100% thermal (68 cv) and, according to the pompomgirl nothing else is planned ...

Not even a hybrid or electric vehicle ... an inventor, on the other hand, has been presenting his compressed air bicycle (diving tank) there for years ... apparently it doesn't take, it's still at the prototype stage ...

Photos will follow.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."