No Coment on merger GDF-Suez Environment Pole

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

No Coment on merger GDF-Suez Environment Pole

by Pyvesd » 03/09/07, 01:33

... become of the environment pole:

Claude Guéant clearly stressed that this historic activity of Suez, which employs 60.000 people, was not a priority. "The State does not have a direct or indirect vocation to become a shareholder in an environmental company (...) what is strategic is energy".

Yes, the environment has no interest in the eyes of the state, and it is the representative of the Elysée who says it !!!!!!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/09/07, 08:05

I don't see how Suez's (so-called) "environment" activity has a historical basis?
As it seems to me, it comes from the base of the Lyonnaise des Eaux, which was a distributor of drinking water as its name suggests ... Relationship with the fairly distant environment!

Currently this "environment" activity continues to deal with drinking water and in this branch, only the presence of Safège (consulting engineers) has a direct link.
The "Cleanliness" part has no connection with the environment, in my opinion, except through recycling activities, which should not represent much in turnover in the face of incineration and others ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/07, 11:21

What you have to remember is this:
what is strategic is energy

Otherwise the notion of environment at suez (and all multinationals) is very relative (compared to the definition of an average econologist), as Bucheron says it represents the collection of garbage and their treatment (incinerators obviously) much more than recycling, for example ...

They did an advertisement (suez or véolia I don't know anymore) "not bad" recently: a young executive drops her
coffee cup on the ground and in the next shot, miracle, it is in the basket (with a voice over something like: "We are here and we are preserving YOUR environment") ... if I understood the message correctly c 'is therefore: "Pollute we take care of collecting your shit" By failing to say: and above all continue because anyway we are paid by the state and your local taxes ...

Lamentable ... like many other ads concerning the environment ... : Evil:

It sums up their way of seeing things about "the environment" ...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 05/09/07, 08:19

Here is what I found this morning on this thorny subject of the moment, namely the acquisition of GDF read well the following : Shock: :

Nice gift from our highness Sarko to her great friend Proglio, the environmental branch of Suez, in return for the marriage of reason Suez-Gdf.

The engulfment of it by VEOLIA can not delay my good zamis. Oh the big string so big that nobody saw the sleight of hand.

The French state therefore the taxpayer will have nothing to gain with this marriage on the other hand for the shareholders not of risk, since if problem, the state being majority in GDF, it will bail out the baby if this one takes water.

that's great work:

The boss of the French utility giant would in fact no longer be followed by his board of directors. Put up against the wall, Gérard Mestrallet would therefore have agreed to release ballast to make possible the merger with Gaz de France. Yesterday again, the group's half-year results press release underlined the "relevance" of Suez's strategy which consists of "simultaneous and sustainable development of its energy and environment businesses". And the CEO of the company explained that its scope was "a question of principle".

Valued at between 18 and 20 billion euros, the Suez environment division accounted for 11,4 billion euros in sales last year, up 6,5% over the previous year (compared to an overall turnover of 44,3 billion euros for the group). It employs 57.500 people on five continents. This activity (water production, wastewater collection and treatment, waste treatment) arouses the envy of Veolia, Suez's big competitor. Henri Proglio, the group's boss, reiterated Thursday that "if there were one day assets available concerning our core business, it would be my duty to take an interest in them". Other potential buyers in the event that Suez ends up completely divesting its environment division: Pinault, Wendel Investissement, Eurazeo and the Decaux group.

Come on how many days are we going to wait for the big news

http://www.lesechos.fr/info/energie/300198261.htm

I found this on the forum following :

http://assohenrilagrange.xooit.com/t7-V ... %27eau.htm

It smells all right, huh? : Shock: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"