The airline industry is 0% emission CO2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/08/07, 12:49

uh ... we are not deviating a bit from the subject there?

Ooh there yes: air sector !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/07, 14:25

Jean, I think there is a BIG difference between:

a) deny progress, material goods and live "away" from consumer society in a more or less extremist way.

b) accept a certain share of progress but use it and consume intelligently (econological behavior).

c) change cars / motorbike / pc (etc etc) every year to show off in front of colleagues / friends / friends ... this is overconsumption of the sea ** and irresponsible behavior towards the future of the planet! I was yesterday at a vintage motorcycle race (I took some photos if it interests the world?) And I heard discussing the guys who changed motorcycles every 6 months just to show off... : Evil: Most of them, by far, never fully exploited their bike and for good reason, it takes 5 to 10 km to start to know your bike well ... All of this is part of a hyper-superficial lifestyle ... so reassure yourself by consuming ...

I believe that b) is the most reasonable and econologically effective behavior. This is the one we adopt.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."