K'airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Kern-83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The association

by Kern-83 » 24/08/07, 12:18

It is indicated in the last post

It is a de facto association.

The law clearly states that it must not be registered or have special statuses.
Only the personal responsibility of its members binds them!
Since we don't sell anything, and no profit is ours today, it's perfectly normal.

But I insist: Now is the time to take the next step to give us the means to develop our projects, possibly through the incorporation of a company with a precise legal form which is registered to do this. .
We have in our hands an engine that works terribly well and it is therefore perfectly normal that we want to go beyond the prototypes.

Our personal funds cannot suffice!

I am only a computer scientist, and my function is to publicize our invention, our projects and our objectives on the net.

That some are skeptical is understandable.
However, the inventors do not necessarily work on behalf of established commercial companies.

Finally I repeat myself, Anvar does not take any file of this nature, presented by individuals, if they are grouped in the form of a de facto association!
0 x
K'Airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air
Christophe

Re: The association

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 12:20

Kern-83 wrote:Finally I repeat myself, Anvar does not take any file of this nature, presented by individuals, if they are grouped in the form of a de facto association!

Well, make a real assoc 1901 then ... I don't understand, given the interests involved, not to take the step ...

In addition, even for a combination of fact, your exact and precise contact details must be made public ...
0 x
Watchman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: The association

by Watchman » 24/08/07, 14:26

Kern-83 wrote:The law clearly states that it must not be registered or have special statuses.
Only the personal responsibility of its members binds them!
Since we don't sell anything, and no profit is ours today, it's perfectly normal.

I want to see it with my own eyes : Shock:
For an association that sells nothing you ask for a lot of money ...
I am not a lawyer, but it would surprise me very much that in France you can collect funds without a minimum of control.
This means at least a status of assos in good and form, governed by the law of July 1, 1901 which allows you to collect from the agent (in the name of the assos) without having to fear the wrath of the taxman !

But of course if this "assos" is only a phony facade whose goal is to attract and relieve ecological pigeons of a few thousand euros, it seems more judicious not to leave your address in the official journal.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 15:18

Toutafé agrees with Watchman ... it's starting to smell scorched this case ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 20:07

Subject locked at the request of the initiator of the subject
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."