Pantone and walking Oil

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/06/07, 04:05

Hello
Otherwise there would be risks when starting when the engine is cold. As the parts are not hot, there is a slight space in the segments where the oil mixed with Go goes into the crankcase oil. When it reaches temperature, the GO evaporates and is injected back into the breather. However, the oil (rapeseed) mixes with the engine oil to create molasses. and the engine can break

All diesel engines, especially direct injection, at each cold start, there is a spraying which sticks to the wall and slides along the segments (sometimes we miss a start and the engine is partially washed, and lack of compression for the start Next, with gasiol this washing goes through the segments and descends into the engine oil, after the engine has warmed up and the engine oil, the diesel evaporates and exits through the breather with the exhaust gases which have passed along segments.
With rapeseed oil or other this oil does not evaporate it cooks and makes gum which ends up sticking the segments .. like the old castor oils and mineral oils, the engines became gummed, This is why that in a diesel oil is more detergent and quickly turns black.
now motor oils compatible with vegetable oils are not yet widely used commercially .. and we have little experience.
(the oil in an engine is the blood of the engine, so take care)

A vehicle that makes many starts and runs a little in the cold, runs at low load, it is necessary to change the engine oil more often.

So I only start with diesel, once the engine is warm I transfer to 100% oil and before stopping I purge, with diesel
this is the only way to keep an old engine in good condition for a long time.
for the small 10km routes I stay with diesel.

Walking in oil or in a mixture, it is relatively simple to install and to develop
doping with water is more work and the more delicate development, whether you are running on diesel or oil, the performance of doping will be approximately depending on the basic consumption of diesel or oil.
Except that with the oil with the purges this risks complicating the measurements on small trips of 150km (depending on the synchronization of the return valves, we always end up returning a certain amount of oil to the diesel tank)
oil is like wood in the forest it's free, you have to bend down to collect it, measuring it precisely poses a problem.

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 18/08/07, 12:57

Hello everyone !

Small news after absence ... concerning these tests on electro group

I am eager to test .... mias will have to provide a full week of testing:
-> original assembly
-> assembly of G + doping and pure diesel
-> ..... G + and oil / diesel in different ratio like 30, 50, 70? 100%

to better follow see the post
https://www.econologie.com/forums/tests-de-consomation-fiables-debitmetre-ou-pesee-t3832.html

after a few gallars with a used group in poor condition :x ... we decided to do something new ... : Cheesy:

so the tests are late, but it's coming soon ....

Andre wrote:Walking in oil or in a mixture, it is relatively simple to install and to develop
doping with water is more work and the more delicate development, whether you are running on diesel or oil, the performance of doping will be approximately depending on the basic consumption of diesel or oil.
Except that with the oil with the purges this risks complicating the measurements on small trips of 150km (depending on the synchronization of the return valves, we always end up returning a certain amount of oil to the diesel tank)

Hi Andre, thank you ... for all of that ... I'm not yet going to see on Oliombile, but that tells me a lot!
Our sound tests on an electro group, so not the same problems as on a car! we're going to block an entire week for testing : Cheesy:
especially for tests with different H / G mix we will purge by hand (disconnect the hose) at the end of each test and for the start, it is preheated with diesel, then turn (5 or 10 min) with the mix H / G before starting the test ...

A+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!