Off topic: guppy rewriting

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jjcc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Off topic: guppy rewriting

by jjcc » 18/08/07, 09:52

Hello
sorry to go through the forum but via your e.mail the message returned to me .... I read one of your interventions on the forum WRI about the rewriting url and that your site is under this URL. I also read that you were thinking of doing a tutorial but I searched everywhere on your site and I found nothing on this subject. You will find me without embarrassment but it is not in my habits to seek help but I am completely lost with this mode of URL.
I have tried different solutions ... a regex in the "articles.php" folder and modified my "htaccess" in different ways but nothing helps I am homeless so if you had a little time please grant, could you tell me how to proceed or at least direct me
with thanks
my site is here ..... http://autourdeguppy.nuxit.net/
0 x
jjcc
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/07, 10:17

1) What email did you use?

2) As I have quite a request of this type, I will make a small tutorial of explanation. Now you have to know a little about php to adapt everything to your specific needs.
0 x
jjcc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

rewrite

by jjcc » 18/08/07, 10:57

re
thank you for answering ... I went through the e.mail indicated on the site but error message
no problem for php this should go .... I look forward to the tutorial !!!! If not a little help?
please
0 x
jjcc
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/07, 11:01

Well considering your site (specialized in guppy customization) you could have done it alone in rewriting, right?

Regarding the email indicated on this page: https://www.econologie.com/contactez-nou ... logie.html

It should work ...
0 x
jjcc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jjcc » 18/08/07, 11:21

ok for e.mail but sorry there I have to go to work and no I can't get there it goes but I block it must be missing something but what? if you can inform me it's nice otherwise I would wait for your tutorial .... come on I'm going I'm already late
See you soon and thanks
0 x
jjcc