Eco-village project / eco-hermitage in Corsica

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
terradilute
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Eco-village project / eco-hermitage in Corsica

by terradilute » 29/07/07, 09:17

Hello, we are the association "terra di lume".
We have the project to realize a kind of eco-village / eco-hermitage in Corsica, in Talonne.

On a huge property in the heart of the maquis and the Corsican forest, we welcome everyone ....

Learn more on our site www.terradilume.com
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 29/07/07, 22:50

Hello

considering the rates it looks more like eco-bizness-corsica than ecovillage !!!!!!!!!!!

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
terradilute
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by terradilute » 30/07/07, 08:41

We begin. It is possible that our prices are expensive, we had no idea of ​​the prices charged, suddenly we were based on the normal prices of accommodation. And I can assure you that our prices are not above current prices on the contrary
0 x